+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mage nerf

Ascendant

Default Mage nerf

So, when whe will get some "nerf" that double our dps and burst like warriors got?
    why the corrupted devel which think only about the class they like to play and not the game good plays only warrior and cleric, never mage?
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizo View Post
    So, when whe will get some "nerf" that double our dps and burst like warriors got?
    why the corrupted devel which think only about the class they like to play and not the game good plays only warrior and cleric, never mage?
    Cry me a river. Get off the poor mages bandwagon. Yes we got screwed in 1.3 but this is 1.4 now. We are for the most part fine now. Just like I said when the 1.3 patch came out, wait for 1.4 and something else will get nerfed and mages buffed, and well it happened. I and the 2 other dps mages in my raid are topping the parses just about every fight trading the #1 spot.

For those that dont understand what hes referring to http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...nsane-dmg.html

this game favors everything except mages, I thought this was already known
    Last edited by extinction; 08-12-2011 at 06:30 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhh View Post
    For those that dont understand what hes referring to http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...nsane-dmg.html
    It is clearly a bug. No sense crying about it. If Trion comes out and says it is intended, then people can cry.
    Last edited by Raduk; 08-12-2011 at 08:48 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by extinction View Post
    this game favors everything except mages, I thought this was already known
    Thank you Eeyore

Quote Originally Posted by Raduk View Post
    Cry me a river. Get off the poor mages bandwagon. Yes we got screwed in 1.3 but this is 1.4 now. We are for the most part fine now. Just like I said when the 1.3 patch came out, wait for 1.4 and something else will get nerfed and mages buffed, and well it happened. I and the 2 other dps mages in my raid are topping the parses just about every fight trading the #1 spot.
    if u truly believe that you can't be a mage.
    used to be a proud member of Rift Runners till madness took over.

Soulwalker

Default Try this

Most of you gamers have way to patience for the mediocrity that is Trion/Rift. I became tired almost a month ago and have since stopped playing and ended my subscription. I check in occasionally on this forum to see is the disparity continues and of course it does. I am not about whining, I just took my money elsewhere. Do yourselves a favor and quit. The trend is set and is very obvious. Unless you love to play an extremely complex role that is for the most part non macro friendly and yields mediocre dps then by all means keep hoping the ****** group called Trion developers will make the poor game play go away. Maybe its just me but it seems that gaming in general over the last few years is about glitz, glam and making a buck than it is about providing a sound well though out game. Gaming development isnt rocket science and there hasnt been a truely new concept in five years. Soooo, try this. Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentr View Post
    I Believe it, I'm a mage.

We're much better off then we were, people continuing to complain aren't doing the class any favors.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Valentr View Post
    I am and I do in the past 5 Boss fights since 1.4 I have been in the top 4 all 4 times and twice I was 1st. Explain how screwed up and under powered we are now? No the rogues and warriors were not sucky and were pulling good dps. In 1.3 yes we were screwed but for the love of the gods it has been mostly fixed, get off the short bus bandwagon.
    Last edited by Raduk; 08-12-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter01 View Post
    Most of you gamers have way to patience for the mediocrity that is Trion/Rift. I became tired almost a month ago and have since stopped playing and ended my subscription. I check in occasionally on this forum to see is the disparity continues and of course it does. I am not about whining, I just took my money elsewhere. Do yourselves a favor and quit. The trend is set and is very obvious. Unless you love to play an extremely complex role that is for the most part non macro friendly and yields mediocre dps then by all means keep hoping the ****** group called Trion developers will make the poor game play go away. Maybe its just me but it seems that gaming in general over the last few years is about glitz, glam and making a buck than it is about providing a sound well though out game. Gaming development isnt rocket science and there hasnt been a truely new concept in five years. Soooo, try this. Quit.

Blah blah blah. Trion has been releasing new content and fixing bugs at least 3 times as fast as ANY other MMO. Get back on the short bus and stop posting if you quit the game knob.

I play a 1 button pyro and top the dps charts, take the old tired rhetoric elsewhere.
    Last edited by Raduk; 08-12-2011 at 10:25 AM.

I am and I do in the past 5 Boss fights since 1.4 I have been in the top 4 all 4 times and twice I was 1st. Explain how screwed up and under powered we are now? No the rogues and warriors were not sucky and were pulling good dps. In 1.3 yes we were screwed but for the love of the gods it has been mostly fixed, get off the short bus bandwagon.
    Show the parses. You being top dps in YOUR raids doesn't mean mage dps is competitive.
    Canasian

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Texturize View Post
    Show the parses. You being top dps in YOUR raids doesn't mean mage dps is competitive.
    Yes I know. The parses that are up on the boards for mages topping the charts and doing 2100 - 2200 dps are all lies and photoshopped too. Look around for the love of the gods.
    Last edited by Raduk; 08-12-2011 at 10:29 AM.

So, we're asking for nerfs now in the hopes they'll mess it up and make it a buff instead? Is this what we've come to?

Rift Chaser

The problems have become less glaring, but are still present. A good warrior or rogue will still beat a good mage by a significant amount, unless they have the raid specifically built around them and maximising their necrolock/zoomancer specs.
    Last edited by Void Seraphi; 08-12-2011 at 11:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast