+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm completely lost.

Default I'm completely lost.

I recently resubscribed to the game. I haven't played since the headstart before the games actual launch. I got a mage up to 29. I was leveling as a lock/chloro/arch. Here is my problem. I came back and my darn talents are reset. Now I have no freaking idea where I had the points spent. I remember not having any points spent in archon that I do remember. The problem is I don't even remember what spells do what, or what my rotation was, so I have no idea where to put points. Why the heck they had to reset my talents is beyond me but I am so lost right now it aint even funny.

Can someone help me with a spec for a level 29 mage that involves chloro/lock?? If someone gave me a template to work with I could actually get somewhere. Right now I am not having very much fun standing around in Sanctum trying to mess with the stupid trees when I have no idea what I am doing as I haven't played in months.

Soulwalker

I was in the same situation as you are a week ago. My four souls were reset and it was pretty intimidating at first, to re learn everything.

The only answer is : Play, you'll figure it out.

Champion

I know what you mean. Having to do all that research after a reset is so annoying and timeconsuming.

Prophet of Telara

Chloro mechanics were heavily changed, so everyone with points in chloro were given a free respec.

+ Reply to Thread