+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro 51 Natural Healing Spell in PVP

Question Chloro 51 Natural Healing Spell in PVP

So far the only use I typically get out of natural healing (51 skill chloro heal 2.5 sec cast 0 cooldown) is standing back and healing the fang carrier in bg. Being chased around by wars and rogues while trying to cast a 2.5 second (an eternity in pvp) spell and then not being interrupted - is pretty much impossible usually.

But that's cool, I get some use out of it and we have the little baby heals of flourish and bloom I suppose.

I wonder what effect making it an instant cast with a 2.5 second cooldown would have or if that would be plausible. Or if there's another way of looking at the use of natural healing in PVP, please educate me. Thanks.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrun View Post
    So far the only use I typically get out of natural healing (51 skill chloro heal 2.5 sec cast 0 cooldown) is standing back and healing the fang carrier in bg. Being chased around by wars and rogues while trying to cast a 2.5 second (an eternity in pvp) spell and then not being interrupted - is pretty much impossible usually.

But that's cool, I get some use out of it and we have the little baby heals of flourish and bloom I suppose.

I wonder what effect making it an instant cast with a 2.5 second cooldown would have or if that would be plausible. Or if there's another way of looking at the use of natural healing in PVP, please educate me. Thanks.
    You should try using a Chloro/Lock build, where you spend ~30 pts in the Lock soul for survival and instant casts.

I remember trying that a few months ago but found void life and natural healing too attractive to pass up. I put the remaining points into 15 archmage for pvp damage mitigation and detection wards. Maybe I'll try chlorolock again for awhile.

My current roles I play depending on the team makeup and situation:

Role 1: pve necrolockpyro
    Role 2: pyrolock with archmage (uber)
    Role 3: domlockpyro for running shards
    Role 4: domlock archmage for killing anyone 1v1 (sometimes 1v2/3 depending on their valor) once every 3 minutes (not nearly as effective since nerf actually).
    Role 5: 51 point chloro (archmage)

What about 51 chloro, 10 lock, 5 AM. So you could use opportunities on NH?
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    I use a spec like this for bigger WFs like Scion and Alterate Whitefall, myself.

I do have a Chloro/Lock spec too though.
    [Server] Faeblight
    [Retail] M_1=Chloromancer(D), M_2=Cleric(D), A=Rogue(D)
    [Beta 1-7] Tank (Reaver/Paladin)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    Do this, and then add NH to the top of a macro, add below it Ruin, Radient Spores, Dark Touch, etc, instant casts you can hit on the move. Also make sure cast on target of target is on, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Do this, and then add NH to the top of a macro, add below it Ruin, Radient Spores, Dark Touch, etc, instant casts you can hit on the move. Also make sure cast on target of target is on, of course.
    Cool thanks, I'll try this.

+ Reply to Thread