+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can someone direct me to...

Soulwalker

Default Can someone direct me to...

So i have been playing my warmancer (dislike the necrolock because i have more points into warlock, and warmancer just sounds cooler) and found myself wanting to use my other available souls for entertainment purposes. So I need help finding guides with spell rotations and macros if I'm lucky. It's been some time since I've been able to spend any time on these forums due to summer being busy, so maybe they've moved stuff around. I'm looking for rotation guides for a chloromancer as well as a SC/ele build. I've had little luck finding them, but could have sworn I bookmarked them and now the links are not working.

Can anyone point me in the Right direction? Sort to be a sloth, but finding stuff on my 'smart' phone is not that intuitive... Heck, posting this much is an exercise in frustration.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if there are spelling errors to those spelling nit-pickers.

Champion

The very first sticky on top of this forum will lead you to some of the stuff you're looking for.

A lot of the information you are looking for are buried in threads. Just look through some of the highest viewed threads and you will find different rotations and specs.
    Last edited by Zhurial; 08-09-2011 at 08:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread