+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Builds

Soulwalker

Default PvP Builds

I am looking for some good PvP builds for a freshly minted lvl 50 mage. I dont have much gear, and am looking on something to build on. My first spec will probably be a 51 warlock, 15 archmage. I have scoured the threads but am not finding much in a single location. To be honest, there are just not many links to good builds.

TIA!!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by crotius View Post
    I am looking for some good PvP builds for a freshly minted lvl 50 mage. I dont have much gear, and am looking on something to build on. My first spec will probably be a 51 warlock, 15 archmage. I have scoured the threads but am not finding much in a single location. To be honest, there are just not many links to good builds.

TIA!!
    well if ur a fresh 50 as u say then u cant spec 51 lock 15 am as u need rank 3 to go up the tree in archmage.
    as a fresh 50, i would roll a heal spec. harder to kill u and at least u can help ur team with heals and ur dps will be weak. something like 34 lock/32 chloro be a good start

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Brytag View Post
    something like 34 lock/32 chloro be a good start
    Any links to a good build?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by crotius View Post
    Any links to a good build?
    http://bluedots.org/2011/07/08/1-3-pvp-chlorolock/

Normally I play the Lockchloro or chlorolock builds but I am thinking about trying something a little different today. Came up with this... Although I am over rank 1 so I may move some points around and throw more into Archmage.

Rift Disciple

31 chloro 31 dominator, 4 archmage.

Since you are low on valor take the 4 points in less chance to get critted.. as you build up valor switch those over to more damage.
    Griefing - This refers to players who do not play the game as it was intended, but instead seek to harass other players as their main focal point. This includes stalking or attempting to kill another player's character that has no means of recourse within the game. To "grief" simply means that you are trying to negatively impact the game play experience of another player. A player on the opposite faction cannot be griefed. It is perfectly acceptable to take actions in order to get a player of the opposite faction killed using whatever means possible.

+ Reply to Thread