+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's happened to mages 1.4?

Soulwalker

Default What's happened to mages 1.4?

Cause either my defence has dropped massively or my health has, and my pet seems to now be unable to get the aggro on enemies, meaning they just attack me the entire time

Does Trion just really hate mages?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Alethis View Post
    Cause either my defence has dropped massively or my health has, and my pet seems to now be unable to get the aggro on enemies, meaning they just attack me the entire time

I noticed the other day if I sent my pet in on a group without attacking the one I sent it after would agro on the pet but the rest would come after me even if I hadn't attacked. In the past the whole group would attack my pet if it prox agro'd them. It seems like there was a change made to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raduk View Post
    I noticed the other day if I sent my pet in on a group without attacking the one I sent it after would agro on the pet but the rest would come after me even if I hadn't attacked. In the past the whole group would attack my pet if it prox agro'd them. It seems like there was a change made to that.
    This. My pyro is quite a lot more squishy now

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Are you using the elementalist pet with the synergize talent? I noticed when I was levelling that having synergize on your pets gives you aggro the same way that healing your pet would.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Alethis View Post

Short answer? Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    Just set my damn score to 5/6 at the beginning of every PVP match before hand and prevent the wasted time of you idiots rigging the outcomes to gain precious little 5/6 outcome. I am absolutely sick of this crap, if your just gonna rig the gameplay to achieve this 56 ******** everytime then just set it there at the beginning and then let me ****ing play.

+ Reply to Thread