Plane Walker

Default Trion your last chance with me

Subscription information
    Subscription plan: --
    Active time remaining: 91 Days Renewal date: --
    Renewal amount: --

Payment methods
    Add new payment method
    i really don't care for the reasons; you have never provided me with any feedback as to why mages are the way they are.screw it.

91 days, you have, to make me happy

I don't care for your excuses and the lack of definition of what mages are supposed to be and do.
    i only play mage

Please look into the amount of FRUSTRATION builds that I have purchased(even with 5 souls), the amount of WFs I have participated in, look at my gear......if you care to, if not who cares.

I've had it with the way the mage class is being treated.

91 days to write into the program:
    Zero Immune(it's on the other character to have def against CC's, not yours to give him)
    35-40m cast range(i don't care what you think, do it or Im gone)
    add either significantly more firepower(all souls), or significantly more defense(armor, spell shields worth a crap)

all I wanted to do was play a game in my time off, and you have brought me to this point. It's on you now

and if one of you GM's who come in and lock threads decide to do it with this one, I give you permission...delete my user name and ban me...either way the same will be accomplished but at least you will have the last laugh.

wish you all well
    Last edited by Jakranka; 07-26-2011 at 09:28 AM. Reason: removed rude comment

valid reasons for leaving imo.

if you don't like something why pay 15$ a month?

i am certainly not happy with the way mages are right now, unfortunately ill keep playing because i have hopes for HK

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by extinction View Post
    valid reasons for leaving imo.

if you don't like something why pay 15$ a month?

i am certainly not happy with the way mages are right now, unfortunately ill keep playing because i have hopes for HK
    Thats what Im doing, allthough if something doesnt change by the time my sub is up Im done.

Plane Touched

I am also waiting for HK, if and when i see it...if the first piece of loot that drops is a cleric item, i may just tip over the edge and be done.
    Otariidae Wrote..."I remember how weird it was when a friend that played wow told me you didn't lose XP when you died...I was like then what is there to keep you from being a complete dumbass?"

"I miss the old days."

Pretty much the same boat I'm in,.. I have several charcaters at 50 from multiple callings but what Trion has done to the Mage class is utterly ridiculous. I'm holding out for another month or two and if they really can't see how much they $#%ed up mages by then, then I'll be cancelling as well. I like this game but Trion's idea of balancing the classes is one of the most ridiculous load of bull@#$ I've ever seen in any MMO I've played in the past 15 years I've been playing them. Balance the Mages out and get them fixed or you're really going to loose alot of your customer base Trion,.. get it through your thick skulls, pull the earwax out, take off the earmufss and LISTEN to all the people screaming about your ineptitude with the mage class.

Same goes for me honestly. Mages are crap in this game. Especially PvP.
    If you guys cant see that by now Dev are always in favor for Melee Class then i have nothing to say.
    Its jst that new game aint out yet thats why i keep playing this game.
    But the suffering will end for good soon and i'll shut the door to this game once SWTOR, GW2, TERA or Archeage is out.
    Rift will be remembered as the most crappy mmorpg for Mages of all times.
    Cheers Dev!! Make Melee Class twice as powerful for all i care lol! Go on.

Ascendant

WTF ultimatum is this. Where are all the good days when direct address to the company + ultimatum of leaving meant immediate deletion of the thread + temporary suspension of the poster. Seems some moderators are a bit too loose.

Seriously I don't have anything with your reasonings/complains etc...but such stupid threads should be insta-dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Detill5869 View Post
    5000 damage reminds me why I started a mage. can't wait to hit 50 and kill lots of players in pvp with my 5000 damage attacks.

Prophet of Telara

You do realize we will be fine in pve in 1.4 right?

PvP, not so much.

It all hinges on 1.4 for me. If I don't see a positive direction in PvP at that point i'm going to Tera as soon as it's out. The fixes that they make each patch suggest no real incentive on creating a long term game. They seem to be bandaid fixes designed to keep as many numbers as possible before a collapse with no sustainability. You can keep putting your fingers in the dam but eventually you will run out of fingers and get wiped out. I'm not expecting an overhaul in 1.4 just some small glimmer of hope that Trion has a legitimate long term plans for Rift.
    Last edited by Stratacaster; 07-26-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Plane Touched

I hate to say it but I'm growing tired of my sub-par mage damage as well. Already I play MUCH less then I did before and canceling my account is lingering in my mind as of late.
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

Sez

You just lost your founders price, even if you renew.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Shadowlander

Default Done

If the proposed changes are just something to tease the Mages into thinking they are working on the issues...instead of actually fixing the issues, Im done.

Terrible DPS for a class with less surviveability just doesnt seem right

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Immlazen View Post
    Terrible DPS for a class with less surviveability just doesnt seem right
    That's because you're over-exaggerating.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Disciple

Don't make threats it seems insincere. They are fixing pve DPS and maybe hk will improve pvp a bit. At least things are improving for our class.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    You just lost your founders price, even if you renew.
    I noticed that when I cancelled, but because they dropped their 6 month sub its roughly a dollar different now. Big deal. If mages are better in 1.4 I'll reactivate another 6 months. If not I wont. I'm hopeful of HK too, but I play mage and I'm damn tired of the bs Trion has done with mages.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast