+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So I decided to try my old 44 Necro build, Last Gasp Buffed and Nerfed at same time

Default So I decided to try my old 44 Necro build, Last Gasp Buffed and Nerfed at same time

Most people I know who ran the build stopped after Deny was dropped to 10 seconds, but I decided to give it a try again for ****s and giggles.

What i learned is, Last Gasp isn't critting anymore, which is did do before the last patch, However it's also not ending when the cooldown is up on it (before it would just flat out stop by the time the 30 seconds on the cooldown is up) So now ya you could probably throw it on 2 targets (haven't had a chance to test it, since most stuff dies before it's off cooldown0

However the fact it's not critting is a pretty big nerf though, Esp since it was undocumented in the last patch, It only hits for about 350 or so, and use to crit in the 600's for me, so it not critting kind of blows.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Rift Disciple

Tried it, it can only be on one target at a time. It's fun against people who heal but don't know where their cleanse button is.

Plane Touched

how exactly last gasp buffed? you can't put enough points in warlock to get the damage over time boost, defile crits for 300-400 with 15 points in archmage, but last gasp only get there after 5 stacks. (assuming we are full p6 and the target is full p6)
    Last edited by DontBluffMyJ; 07-24-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DontBluffMyJ View Post
    how exactly last gasp buffed? you can't put enough points in warlock to get the damage over time boost, defile crits for 300-400 with 15 points in archmage, but last gasp only get there after 5 stacks. (assuming we are full p6 and the target is full p6)
    Ehhh, 44 Necro/17 Lock/5 Archmage is the build we ran

and Defile while nice, Last Gasp does similar damage, and never ends or uses charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Tried it, it can only be on one target at a time. It's fun against people who heal but don't know where their cleanse button is.
    I just tested it, you're wrong, I had last gasp rolling on 3 different people in a huge fight.

Plane Touched

its not possible to have LG on 3 people at the same time even if they get healed, it has 30 sec cooldown.

Plane Touched

by the way, i think you can kill healed targets better with dom, you get TI + 50% less heal debuff + priest's lament

Quote Originally Posted by DontBluffMyJ View Post
    its not possible to have LG on 3 people at the same time even if they get healed, it has 30 sec cooldown.
    No.. it doesn't, that's what i was saying they changed, It used to end after 30 seconds prepatch, but it also crit.

After this last patch, It no longer crits, But it doesn't end either.. not unless you cure it, stop healing, or the person dies.

+ Reply to Thread