+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A mage has to be the most

Soulwalker

Angry A mage has to be the most

Trash class in the game, for every one that plans on rolling a mage. have fun getting 3 hitted in pvp from a warrior or melee cleric 4 levels lower than you.

smh

That's the funny thing about MMOs.

Things change.

The only thing that doesn't change is that people will whine about those changes.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post

Things change.

The only thing that doesn't change is that people will whine about those changes.

He/She is right. Warrior/Rogues run through Mages in 2-4 seconds in PVP. How many spells can you cast that actually land in that time. Not to mention they can close the distance between you and them, quickly. Our spells do not hit them hard enough/stun them long enough...or do anything long enough.

Why is it considered whining because someone wants balance in the game? I guess you think it was alright when the Warrior complained about the Pyromancer damage output so much, that they got it nerfed.

Rift Disciple

well, this is a PvE game, so if you plan on PvPing roll a class that is OP now, then when it gets hit by the nerfbat, roll another class that is OP.
    Proper Grammar isnt hard to use, so please at least use proper punctuation, since its the only difference between: Helping your Uncle, Jack, off a horse; and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Sword of Telara

Like 2 months ago, mages were the most powerful class in the game pvp, and quite potent in pve.

Now, they are toned down a bit in both and everyone says they're trash.

I still do quite well in pvp on my chlorolock, domi, and yes even SC/Pyro if you're not trying to pewpewpew from the front.

PVE, yes the dps is a bit low on 1 target. AOE is still quite competitive against everything aside from sabs, which have already been identified as an upcoming change

Rift Disciple

Chloro lock can still pull top dmg and top heals if the guy behind the keyboard knows what he's doing. Necro lock and chlOro Dom are also very viable and effective in pvp as well. If you are getting killed in 3-4 seconds by any one class the problem is more you then OP classes. I'm not saying mages are not hurting in areas however there are areas that still pack a punch in pvp.
    Last edited by Kommon; 07-24-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kommon View Post
    Chloro lock can still pull top dmg and top heals if the guy behind the keyboard knows what he's doing. Necro lock and chlOro Dom are also very viable and effective in pvp as well. If you are getting killed in 3-4 seconds by any one class the problem is more you then OP classes. I'm not saying mages are not hurting in areas however there are areas that still pack a punch in pvp.
    I'm a necro lock and can get near the top damage done easily on WFs, it doesn't mean I'm actually doing anything. I spread my dots around just fine, sadly the random hots and passive healing flying around the place negate them entirely so what is the point? I'm just padding some healer's numbers and not actually killing anything or putting pressure on anyone.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by x n i k e x 23 View Post
    Trash class in the game, for every one that plans on rolling a mage. have fun getting 3 hitted in pvp from a warrior or melee cleric 4 levels lower than you.

smh
    what about us do other classes envy?

Everyone wished they could go stealth
    everyone wishes they could OP heal
    everyone wishes they could Tank as well as a War

we got squirrel?

Quote Originally Posted by TheHangman View Post

Things change.

Things change ay? For Mages? To be on par with Melees? lol! How much does Trion pays you?

+ Reply to Thread