+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wait, were mages UP? What?

Default Wait, were mages UP? What?

Okay beore i started rift again after being in the Beta, i still heard the mage QQ'ing, i then enter the game and all i see is mage dps all over the place blasting crap away like it was a big joke, sorry, were mages UP? Either the majority of this game is stupid or mages is not UP neither are they OP, but please forum warriors, what about you actually launch the game and enter some dungeons/raids and realise something?

Jesus...

with that being said, thanks to a wonderful game Trion!

Regards, Thezwoop.
    The Zwoop tHEzWOOP Thezwoop tHEZWOOP TheZwoop ThezwooP THEzwoop theZWOOP thezwOOp THeZWooP thEzwOOp tHeZwOoP ThezwOOp THEzWOOp

I have no idea what you just said, but it sounding whiny, so my reply is this:

QQ Less, L2P

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by TheZwoop View Post
    Okay beore i started rift again after being in the Beta, i still heard the mage QQ'ing, i then enter the game and all i see is mage dps all over the place blasting crap away like it was a big joke, sorry, were mages UP? Either the majority of this game is stupid or mages is not UP neither are they OP, but please forum warriors, what about you actually launch the game and enter some dungeons/raids and realise something?

Jesus...

Regards, Thezwoop.

Have you compaired raid boss parses from these mages that are "blasting crap away like a big joke" vs the warrior and rogues that are 2 button facerolling?

Look at the amount of work it takes a mage to get optimal ST dps compaired to a rogue or warrior in similiar gear... Then look at the raidboss dps parses... (Very few people care about how great mages are at clearing trash to get to the boss)

Sez

zwoop
    The state marked by firm turgid form and erect position of a previously flaccid bodily part containing cavernous tissue when that tissue becomes dilated with blood. In other words a *****.

"I accidently got a zwoop while dancing with Ramin."
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    Have you compaired raid boss parses from these mages that are "blasting crap away like a big joke" vs the warrior and rogues that are 2 button facerolling?

Look at the amount of work it takes a mage to get optimal ST dps compaired to a rogue or warrior in similiar gear... Then look at the raidboss dps parses... (Very few people care about how great mages are at clearing trash to get to the boss)
    I never mentioned they had to work harder for it.
    The Zwoop tHEzWOOP Thezwoop tHEZWOOP TheZwoop ThezwooP THEzwoop theZWOOP thezwOOp THeZWooP thEzwOOp tHeZwOoP ThezwOOp THEzWOOp

Quote Originally Posted by KaiHeilos View Post
    I have no idea what you just said, but it sounding whiny, so my reply is this:

QQ Less, L2P
    Troll is fail troll, i never complained my freind, i said it hilariuos how people can whine about mages being UP, when they are fine. And i think thats good, l2 read please before comming ith stupid statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    zwoop
    The state marked by firm turgid form and erect position of a previously flaccid bodily part containing cavernous tissue when that tissue becomes dilated with blood. In other words a *****.

"I accidently got a zwoop while dancing with Ramin."
    Haha, your so random +1 The name comes from world of warcraft where from a "Swoop" is a creature in the tauren starter area, or rather, it was!

Troll is fail troll, i never complained my freind, i said it hilariuos how people can whine about mages being UP, when they are fine. And i think thats good, l2 read please before comming ith stupid statements.
    Maybe if you didn't use so many silly and not widely used acronyms, your post would be more comprehensible for us lowly trolls =(

And trolls never fail as long as they get one response. We thrive on attention.

Telaran

Jesus...

Regards, Thezwoop.
    Somewhere god just killed an English teacher.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    (Very few people care about how great mages are at clearing trash to get to the boss)
    See that is your personal problem and the problem of those like minded. You are simply 3rd when it comes to single target dps

Never mind being 1st in aoe (because obviously that doesn't matter)

Why does every class feel the epeen when it comes to single target parses?
    I get beat in parses and you know what idk the mob died, guild got loot. Move onto to next boss. I feel sorry for people like you

If mages dont do 1 they claim rogues and warriors are op if rogues dont do 1 warriors and mages are op etc

get over it. A raid is a 20 main team

Alu
    Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Barsh View Post
    See that is your personal problem and the problem of those like minded. You are simply 3rd when it comes to single target dps

Never mind being 1st in aoe (because obviously that doesn't matter)

Why does every class feel the epeen when it comes to single target parses?
    I get beat in parses and you know what idk the mob died, guild got loot. Move onto to next boss. I feel sorry for people like you

If mages dont do 1 they claim rogues and warriors are op if rogues dont do 1 warriors and mages are op etc

get over it. A raid is a 20 main team
    I'm thinking the issue is trash dps numbers mean squat when what really counts is downing the boss, ya? Plus, sabo have great aoe dps as well, so there is no reason a mage (or cleric) should be rock bottom dps.

I am of the opinion that all classes that spec and gear accordingly for single target raid dps (boss fights) should be equal in dmg and let the mechanics of the encounter decide what class the particular fight favors. This range vs melee bs is crap.

They also ought to do something about the macro system because it takes away from any skill a player might eventually develop. Not remove it, just tweak it so you can not have every ability tied to it and hit one button all night. Tweak it so only off the gcd skills can be tied together with a single on the gcd skill and then adjust what skills are on and off the gcd from there.

But there should be more parity between the specs taken to do a certain job regardless of class or proximity to boss.
    Last edited by Alu; 07-25-2011 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menglestad View Post
    Somewhere god just killed an English teacher.
    lolwut? Okay nevermind troll fail again

Jesus...

What the heck?
    Last edited by Stratacaster; 07-26-2011 at 01:26 PM.

OP sure does love commas.
    Your new world order will lead to none at all.

Soulwalker

He's trolling the Mage forums for attention. Let the thread die.

"Hey guys; I'm going to disagree with everyone in this class forum and act like they're obviously wrong. Then people will give me attention because I'm WRONG ON THE INTERNET."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast