+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need to get some real essences

Soulwalker

Default Need to get some real essences

Hey fellow mages.

I've been doing well in t1st and holding my own on t2, gearing up, etc. I play three souls at the moment. SC/Ele, Chlorolock, and Archon. I am planning on having at least two sigil of the five. The question now is:

Does anyone have some recommendations for planar essences for dps or healing for mages? How best to get these?

Thanks for your help.

-A

Quote Originally Posted by Aedria View Post
    Hey fellow mages.

I've been doing well in t1st and holding my own on t2, gearing up, etc. I play three souls at the moment. SC/Ele, Chlorolock, and Archon. I am planning on having at least two sigil of the five. The question now is:

Does anyone have some recommendations for planar essences for dps or healing for mages? How best to get these?

Thanks for your help.

-A
    All the best essences are vendor bought with inscribed sourcestones. The lessers cost 20 sourcestones, and the greaters 50 (but most of these greaters are bad)

You can get the sourcestones from raid rifts (one per rift, per person), and there is a daily quest to do a specific raid rift that rewards 6 inscribeds (the quest is in your main city, in the main building in sanctum for guardians).

Other then the vendor bought essences, the raid rifts themselves will drop some good epic lesser and greater essences (death raid rifts have a decent greater).

http://www.riftjunkies.com/forums/sh...ll=1#post16902

A little down that page ranks the lessers in order of how much they add to dps.
    Last edited by Guaritor; 07-22-2011 at 04:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread