+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can someone post mage AOE build with macros if anyone has one. (for farming)

Telaran

Default Can someone post mage AOE build with macros if anyone has one. (for farming)

Totle says it all just looking for that aoe build with macros for my mage thanks.

Last time I tried to macro AoE abilities together they all messed up. Don't know why but they did. As for a build I'll post mine later and you don't really need macros for it, unless you just hate 4 buttons.

Telaran

Nope 4 buttons is good I should of known better us mages dont use macros very much..

Prophet of Telara

Pyro/ele

Macro: cast Fire Storm

chlorolock is great, heals you as you farm and you'll rarely run out of mana, build some charge while gathering mobs pop corrosion to keep aggro, allowing you to gather more mobs, then toss down Devouring shadows (might not tick as high as firestorm or other aoes' but gets the job done.)

the key factor for me using this is having crystal vines in sigil and spirit wolf totem as trinket, as they'll heal through the majority of the damage, if not bloom and flourish are a great help when you pull a couple too many.

+ Reply to Thread