+ Reply to Thread

Thread: t2 chloro healing,

Plane Walker

Default t2 chloro healing,

I've healed all the raids in the game as a 51 pt chloro, but what is the best t2 5 man chloro spec, seems like you could go lower in an effort to increase your damage out put any suggestions.

Also I don't want to go lower if it will mean I need back up heals.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Xynvyctus View Post
    I've healed all the raids in the game as a 51 pt chloro, but what is the best t2 5 man chloro spec, seems like you could go lower in an effort to increase your damage out put any suggestions.

Also I don't want to go lower if it will mean I need back up heals.
    I'd suggest sticking with 51-chloro, since you'll really need LBV up for the sake of the tank, and LBV gains such a huge benefit from living infusion, meaning going 51-points is effectively necessary.

I've heard of people, like Cane (our resident chloro guru) running T2s as a 36/30 chloro/lock, but I still have my 51-chloro spec reserved for dungeons and tank healing. It's alright at raid heals with LGV, but chloro/lock or chloro/ele are superior.

Shield of Telara

Totally depends on how well the rest of the group(more so the tank) is geared and how well they can avoid damage in fights. If you're PUGing a tier 2 sometimes 51 Chloro can be rough much less trying to mix more DPS in there while losing the high-end Chloro abilites. If they're going to be overgeared people with every encounter down pat then maybe you can get by with half Warlock for more damage.

+ Reply to Thread