+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback ?

Telaran

Default Feedback ?

Bonjour all, this is a question for our community manager, I'd like to know if we, the mage community may get some feedback on some of the posts we have been putting up.

I haven't (perhaps I am just blind) seen any real concrete feedback from Trion on the state of mages apart from the thread on the changes that are going on the PTS so far for 1.4, which I think we’ve all seen the reactions to that…

I realize there are a lot of emotions on these boards regarding our current state, I myself am guilty of venting here, but with a calm and cool head I would like to request some feedback.

Good or bad, we would like to hear from you regarding our concerns. I think this is a fair request.

Not asking for answers to all issues, but I for one would appreciate knowing what your thoughts are on a few of the issues that have been posted here.

Regards.

Sez

The test realm forum will provide you with all Mage updates. I would suggest inquiring there.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Chaser

Would be nice.

Everybody playing a Mage is waiting for this.

I personally would love to see a feedback in here:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...epresentations
    Last edited by Lloigor; 07-19-2011 at 09:54 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eridian View Post
    Bonjour all, this is a question for our community manager, I'd like to know if we, the mage community may get some feedback on some of the posts we have been putting up.

I haven't (perhaps I am just blind) seen any real concrete feedback from Trion on the state of mages apart from the thread on the changes that are going on the PTS so far for 1.4, which I think we’ve all seen the reactions to that…

I realize there are a lot of emotions on these boards regarding our current state, I myself am guilty of venting here, but with a calm and cool head I would like to request some feedback.

Good or bad, we would like to hear from you regarding our concerns. I think this is a fair request.

Not asking for answers to all issues, but I for one would appreciate knowing what your thoughts are on a few of the issues that have been posted here.

Regards.
    At least DPS is getting fixed. The other major issue I have is the gear drop rate in raids and dungeons but that issue is not restricted to mage only but rather every class not a cleric.

Telaran

Good luck with getting a response of any kind. If they haven't responded to the pages and pages full of dissatisfied customers -- I wouldn't hold my breath.

The customer service soul tree has been nerfed to the point of non-existence.

XiL

When the developmentally challenged kids in the "speshul" class at school would get mad because the blue crayon was not green the only option was to ignore them until they figured out for themselves that the green crayon is what they wanted and the blue one will never magically change. That or you just lie to them and they confuse green and blue for the rest of their lives.
    I was banned for 5 days for triggering the chat filter. I win the internet again.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=617285&dateline=13177  10094

+ Reply to Thread