+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Thank you Trion

  1. #16
    Rift Master Guaritor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faildriel View Post
    I think more people should see this instead of whining on this forum 24/7.
    I did actually read that, and have run necro/lock myself in recent raids... however arianna is a necrogod and has some golden fingers, those numbers aren't exactly going to be happening for 99% of your average mages.


  2. #17
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guaritor View Post
    I did actually read that, and have run necro/lock myself in recent raids... however arianna is a necrogod and has some golden fingers, those numbers aren't exactly going to be happening for 99% of your average mages.

    That's the truth.

  3. #18
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guaritor View Post
    I did actually read that, and have run necro/lock myself in recent raids... however arianna is a necrogod and has some golden fingers, those numbers aren't exactly going to be happening for 99% of your average mages.

    Hmm, i agree that he's pretty good, but i really don't know what's so hard about necro/lock. Anyway i don't understand the comparison between him and me.

    And imo trion should balance the callings around what the best players can do and not the other way around.

  4. #19
    Rift Master Guaritor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faildriel View Post
    Hmm, i agree that he's pretty good, but i really don't know what's so hard about necro/lock. Anyway i don't understand the comparison between him and me.
    I didn't make a comparison between him and you, the thread you linked is arianna's thread about how he pulled 2k dps as necro/lock, I was saying average mages won't see those anytime soon.

    And imo trion should balance the callings around what the best players can do and not the other way around.
    I disagree entirely, mostly because every other calling's dps can be macro'd to 1-3 buttons ensuring near perfect timing with very little effort into the actual rotation... so the gap between the best and the average will inevitably be smaller, leaving average mages doing less then your average other calling.

  5. #20
    Rift Master Guaritor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guaritor View Post
    I didn't make a comparison between him and you, the thread you linked is arianna's thread about how he pulled 2k dps as necro/lock, I was saying average mages won't see those anytime soon.
    Stupid 5 min edit timer.

    Didn't see that you linked specifically to your post in that thread, grats on pulling those numbers, but I still don't think we'll see your average mage up there.

    Out of curiosity, where were you on your parse? and what kind of dps was the rest of your raid pulling?

  6. #21
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guaritor View Post
    Stupid 5 min edit timer.

    Didn't see that you linked specifically to your post in that thread, grats on pulling those numbers, but I still don't think we'll see your average mage up there.

    Out of curiosity, where were you on your parse? and what kind of dps was the rest of your raid pulling?
    2nd, the other mage was pulling 2k with 38/28. I actually forgot to change specs before the fight started. Since my gear is a bit better i'm pretty sure that 2k+ is no problem.

    The paragon warriors were something around 1800-1900, although their gear isn't comparable to mine. Our sabodancer was around 1900 as well, the other rogues were trying some stupid specs.

  7. #22
    Ascendant Arcanas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Flanking you with a Raid
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killthedesires View Post
    Don't be deceived by this dps increase bul.****..
    This ain't going to help mage in pvp..
    PVP is melee dominated currently, the only way we can become competitive again is either 200% increase in our armor or 200% increase in our dps..
    Why 200?
    Fireball hits for 500 now, with 200% it will hit for 1500.. Same as warrior and rogue normal hits, which is around 1500-2000...

    This should help us..
    AHAHAHAH

    AHAHAHAHAHAHA


    lollling pretty hard at this post.
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts