+ Reply to Thread

Thread: playing Cleric and mage/new to casters

Telaran

Default playing Cleric and mage/new to casters

I am playing both cleric and mage and im new to casters entirely. I don't like being pigeonholed into souls that I can only use for PvE and ones for PvP. With that being said can you level as a dominator at all or do most players level as necrolocks and then change to dom/chloro for PvP?

Are there any really fun PvE builds besides necrolocks?

Create your own and tweak it to your desire. Don't limit yourself to following in other's footsteps.

Telaran

I follow because some of those are the best builds with the best outputs lol. I just like to see other options available.

i don't recommend playing a mage atm since they are in shambles and you will only get dissapointed

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by extinction View Post
    i don't recommend playing a mage atm since they are in shambles and you will only get dissapointed
    It would be prudent to encourage more people to play our class rather than to discourage. The more people see and understand, the more support there will be for us.

Anyways, I wouldn't recommend leveling as Dominator until after 22, or whenever you get Quicken Form. By putting the remaining points in Warlock and Chloromancer, you'll have a powerful leveling spec that can easily destroy elite mobs without having to use a pet.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by extinction View Post
    This. Get out while you still can.

+ Reply to Thread