+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro Question

Soulwalker

Default Chloro Question

Ok I just picked up my mage again after 1.3. Some wording in the skills in confusing me. I am just wondering if my understanding of the tooltip is wrong or the mage and rogue acting like jerks were wrong.
    Tooltip for Lifegiving veil says that it heals for 100% life damage to those around me. Now for dungeons I was using syn... which unbuffed puts lifebound veil on. Lifebound says it heals those around me for 30% of my life dmg. Here is the argument. Syn says it raises the targets recieved healing from lifebound veil "by" 100%. Does that infact mean that it raises the syn targets total healing from lifebound and syn to 130% or does it mean that it raises the target of syns healing "to" 100%. Can this please be clarified for me, cuz until I get natures fusion there seems to be no point in using syn.

Rift Disciple

Simple answer: Synthesis + LBV for main tank healing, LGV and no syn for group healing.

Soulwalker

thats what I thought but they were arguing that even healing the main tank without fusion lgv was better, till I got fusion. My question is understanding the tooltip. Increased by 100% reads to me that that tank gets 130% with lbv and syn. everyone else gets 30%

+ Reply to Thread