+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: chlorodom is unstoppable in pvp, every mage should respec into it

Plane Touched

Default chlorodom is unstoppable in pvp, every mage should respec into it

just wow... this spec is amazing. i am playing 32chloro-32dom-2am and its just insane how nobuddy can stop me 1v1 or 1v2 and sometimes 1v3 when i have my cooldowns up. i am fully p6 geared, i dualed against every top pvper with relics/full p6, including the best assassins and nightblades on my shard (whitefall) who can put 90% healing debuff on me, and being immune for all my spells for up to 15 seconds, and its not enough to help them, they just cant drop me in duals. in scion i am constantly doing 500k+ dmg done 400k+ healing done.

you mages want to totally dominate warfronts, quit your useless warlock/necro/pyro/stormcaller builds and respec into 32chloro/32dom, after you learn to master this spec - domination in warfronts and open pvp granted.
    Last edited by DontBluffMyJ; 07-17-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Try chloro/lock instead, more hp and more useful suravibility cd.
    When i pop my cds i can survive a paraburst 4-5 seconds more, and if you are lucky you can also escape from rogues after the initial stunburst.
    Last edited by Carondimonio; 07-17-2011 at 09:39 AM.

Rift Disciple

Link your build...guide?

Soulwalker

A link to this amazing build you speak of?

Shadowlander

Honestly, if you are unable to figure out a spec like this yourself, especially when he has given you the basic points outline, you arent going to play it properly either. And there will always be something better for your playstyle in particular. Experiment, try every combo out. I guess this advice is wasted if thats not something you enjoy doing....I see it as one of the only reasons I still play.
    Dots - Briarcliff

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DontBluffMyJ View Post
    just wow... this spec is amazing. i am playing 32chloro-32dom-2am and its just insane how nobuddy can stop me 1v1 or 1v2 and sometimes 1v3 when i have my cooldowns up. i am fully p6 geared, i dualed against every top pvper with relics/full p6, including the best assassins and nightblades on my shard (whitefall) who can put 90% healing debuff on me, and being immune for all my spells for up to 15 seconds, and its not enough to help them, they just cant drop me in duals. in scion i am constantly doing 500k+ dmg done 400k+ healing done.

you mages want to totally dominate warfronts, quit your useless warlock/necro/pyro/stormcaller builds and respec into 32chloro/32dom, after you learn to master this spec - domination in warfronts and open pvp granted.

It's people like you that get us nerfed. Everyone will eventually respec and boom we get nerfed. I'm using a 35/19/10 ...I like more into archmage.
    Veni Vidi Vici.
    "Goddam it, you'll never get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole! Follow me!" -Captain Henry P. Jim Crowe
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Honestly, if you are unable to figure out a spec like this yourself, especially when he has given you the basic points outline, you arent going to play it properly either. And there will always be something better for your playstyle in particular. Experiment, try every combo out. I guess this advice is wasted if thats not something you enjoy doing....I see it as one of the only reasons I still play.
    ^

/10char
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Quote Originally Posted by Carondimonio View Post
    Try chloro/lock instead, more hp and more useful suravibility cd.
    When i pop my cds i can survive a paraburst 4-5 seconds more, and if you are lucky you can also escape from rogues after the initial stunburst.
    Yup I agree, Chlor/Warlock are a pain to kill.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Rift Disciple

If I want 32/32/2 I'd spec like this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...k.xdIzqA00Mo.b

But if you are R6 why da heck wouldn't you spec 51/15?

edit: 15 is chloro
    Last edited by Skullcrush; 07-17-2011 at 12:19 PM.

I has a feeling that this guy is overextending the truth a bit. And dominators are useless without their cooldowns. That's a FACT, regardless of skill. Chloromancer midspecc offers little damage. Srsly, duels? Lol, it's not hard to win duels as a dominator with all your cooldowns ready.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

Champion

I eat chloro/doms on my warrior.

But then again it is a warrior...and every time I touch a button a part of me dies.
    Last edited by woopedazz; 07-17-2011 at 06:55 PM.

Plane Touched

We have life and not everyone is equipped as good as you are.. And hardly anyone does GSB on the server I am in..

Rank 6 is not easy to get to, its too much grind..

You are lying, you can't survive against a decent warrior, you will get ripped into pieces because of their high dps.. Their dps will out perform your healing..

i love how trion deems warriors "Fine"

Quote Originally Posted by killthedesires View Post
    We have life and not everyone is equipped as good as you are.. And hardly anyone does GSB on the server I am in..

Rank 6 is not easy to get to, its too much grind..

You are lying, you can't survive against a decent warrior, you will get ripped into pieces because of their high dps.. Their dps will out perform your healing..
    Transference > Traitorous = watch a warrior stand there and do nothing. They're both on Cooldown? Accellerated Decay + Detaunt = Watch Warrior not damage you.

Or you could just blow him up with Poly > Natures touch > Storm Shackle + Ruin. I have over 1500 SP unbuffed after a life spell with this build it's amazing.

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

LOL, any dom build will take a warrior unless you suck or there is a huge gear difference.

Chlorodom is good but chlorolock can kite a roge from 1 side of scion to the other and kill them with warlock armour only while just outhealing their damage.
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast