+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To people complaining about Mages..

Telaran

Default To people complaining about Mages..

I here ya I do any other class can kill stuff just as fast or faster (given cast times and damage) on some mobs we can kill faster as well. The main reason Mages are never going to be "glass cannons" is because of Chloro spec.

They introduced a healing spec and it is powerful so they have no choice but to balance this class around that tree. You all need to understand that and I know some people don't play that tree but many do and because of that they MUST balance the class around that.

I have banged on a Chloro mage for what seemed like forever while they killed everyone around me to make them the highest dps class while being able to heal like that can is a very BAD idea. (sorry but it is).

Not trying to get anyones panties in a twist but facts are facts..

You want your glass canons get rid of the Chloro tree...

Plane Touched

Where is your proof that chloro killed all enemies?
    LOL
    Chloro killing..
    All you will be doing is healing your self..
    Chloro healing is nothing compare to the dps it receives.
    Last edited by killthedesires; 07-17-2011 at 05:36 AM.

Long cast times to heal = interrupt goodness.

Your WF friends are bad. Most classes have an interrupt/silence/knockback. Stop them from casting = dead chloro. There are only a few options on fairly long cooldowns in a PvP environment, which leaves you with a pretty big window of opportunity to kill them if you are interrupting their long casts.
    Sir Azyurel of Eternal
    Eternal of Greybriar
    "WTF is the internet?"

Telaran

You both show me that you have no idea what you are talking about. There are 3 trees to play with and many trees go hand in hand. Build it to what suits you and stop trying to say Chloro cant heal and DPS in pvp because they can.

I was using the scenario to show why they will never be glass cannons in a 1v1 or 2v1 and sometimes a 3v1 a chloro/dom/x/ or other Chloro/x/x specs can own people in the right hands. Yes all we need is a class that has highest burst, highest dps that can heal...

+ Reply to Thread