Closed Thread

Thread: Mages complain other classes groan how the thread is handled!

Shadowlander

Default Mages complain other classes groan how the thread is handled!

Linian

Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed it for the mods since they believe all mage underpowered threads are slag fests.

Rift Master

they should stop other players from putting salt in the wound, bad enough other classes derail the other mage convos - there are rogues and warriors that post in this forum more than some mages
    i have no problem with that thread being locked - they can say all they want about mages in THEIR forum
    bringing it over here is trying to start trouble
    Last edited by Fernt; 07-16-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Shadowlander

Misunderstanding the concept of what
    I'm saying. Many mage groan threads get locked due to other classes starting crap in them first.
    Last edited by Vendui; 07-16-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Vendui View Post
    Misunderstanding the concept of what
    I'm saying. Many mage groan threads get locked due to other classes starting crap in them first.
    lol odds are you won't miss that one unless you think that person was here to give any mages advice
    last i checked the person poking me in the eye and insulting me wasn't into my best interests

Best time to kick somebody is when they are down.

Quote Originally Posted by Fernt View Post
    they should stop other players from putting salt in the wound, bad enough other classes derail the other mage convos - there are rogues and warriors that post in this forum more than some mages
    i have no problem with that thread being locked - they can say all they want about mages in THEIR forum
    bringing it over here is trying to start trouble
    And by rogues, we mean Sez.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.
    Thank you!

Closed Thread