Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cry Babies

Soulwalker

Default Cry Babies

So sick and tired of logging into my shard and constantly seeing people complaining about "how bad mages are" PLEASE quit the ****ing game already. Everyone here knows that warriors dont kill you in 3 seconds, and rogues cant kill you in a stunlock. It's simply not happening. I read these DUMB ****ing threads about how mages should be this, and this and this. Enough is enough. All of you that are saying "you think all of us want to play dom/chloro?" No1 cares anymore. So your decent pvp spec happens to be dom/chloro, or chloro/lock. Deal with it. You think rogues can play bladedancers at high end pvp?

Hope trion realizes that your class needs nothing to remain competitive in this game. Stop spamming and blowing up these forums with useless ****ing mage buff threads. Get to P6 like I have, and play the god damn game.

Soulwalker

This person would obviously also agree that pre 1.3 pyro mages in PVP were fine.

Realizing this i now support everything he says

Rift Disciple

op is a warrior

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Standstowipe View Post
    This person would obviously also agree that pre 1.3 pyro mages in PVP were fine.

Another moron, I have been since beta and ALWAYS will be a warlock chloro. Even though many of you idiotic mages want "DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE" You fails realize that pvp is all about survivability. The way this game is designed atm with such low health pools the ability to have instant cast spells along with incredible survivability>raw damage.

And don't sit here and tell me that "warriors have raw damage AND survivability." Every decent player knows that a warrior going 44/22, is JUST as squishy and susceptible to spike damage as we are. In fact with neddra's essence and shadow life, and the ability to shield, and self heal as well as having the ability to detaunt. I would make the argument that mages are FAR superior in this regard.
    Last edited by adema958; 07-16-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Standstowipe View Post

This.

People like to think classes are fine as long as they pose no threat their class.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by adema958 View Post
    I read these DUMB ****ing threads
    I've read an ironic thread recently.
    <Disturbance> @Vigil
    Had a dream, I was King; I woke up, still King.
    Wizards never die.

Are you a moron? I play a p6 mage you dumb bastard. Please dont make posts ever again, unless you can read first. 1st grade was hard for you apparently.
    You attempt to hide your poor debating skills behind vulgar insults, but we have seen through your facade. You obviously know nothing of which you talk about.

Plane Walker

Hope trion realizes that your class needs nothing to remain competitive in this game. Stop spamming and blowing up these forums with useless ****ing mage buff threads. Get to P6 like I have, and play the god damn game.
    The thing is that to get to P6 you have to go through P1-4 of being ****ed on. It's all well and good saying "resilience will fix it" but if the fight to get there is just dying to better geared players regardless of skill (because you are infact wrong if warriors can only 3 second burst down 200 valor players, they're still killing mges in 3 seconds) and that's not fun.

I'm doing the pvp thing, I'm expecting to see a large rise in valor in the next 2 weeks so I'm optimistic, but until so far I'm P3 and I'm still squishy as hell. 4 weeks of just dying every time I get in charge range of a warrior and counting.
    Last edited by Devicus; 07-16-2011 at 09:48 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonHawke View Post
    You attempt to hide your poor debating skills behind vulgar insults, but we have seen through your facade. You obviously know nothing of which you talk about.
    You're just another fail, that can't play at a competitive level I'm assuming, so ask for buffs. Mages are fine, you know how we know? THE GAME DEVELOPER apparently THINKS so.
    Last edited by Linian; 07-16-2011 at 12:32 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Devicus View Post
    The thing is that to get to P6 you have to go through P1-4 of being ****ed on. It's all well and good saying "resilience will fix it" but if the fight to get there is just dying to better geared players regardless of skill (because you are infact wrong if warriors can only 3 second burst down 200 valor players, they're still killing mges in 3 seconds) and that's not fun.

I'm doing the pvp thing, I'm expecting to see a large rise in valor in the next 2 weeks so I'm optimistic, but until so far I'm P3 and I'm still squishy as hell. 4 weeks of just dying every time I get in charge range of a warrior and counting.
    You're right a p3 shouldn't get completely melted by a p6 warrior. That makes perfect sense. "Trion, BUFF my mage so at p3 I can kill a p6 warrior."
    Last edited by Linian; 07-16-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by lackey View Post
    op is a warrior

op is a warrior

THE GAME DEVELOPER apparently THINKS so.
    You assume they think so since they made the patch. Sorry to break it to you but balance changes every month, so obviously every patch is not working as intended, or they wouldn't keep changing it again.

You mages just shut up and play dom/cholo or lock/chloro. The most boring *** builds in the Rift.

You're just another fail, that can't play at a competitive level I'm assuming, so ask for buffs. Mages are fine, you know how we know? THE GAME DEVELOPER apparently THINKS so. Please I'm begging you, and the countless of other players with down syndrome who play the mage and cry EVERY day, quit the game and go back to wow.
    The game developer also thought 1.2 Pyros were fine. Guess what, they ate another nerf the next patch.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    You mages just shut up and play dom/cholo or lock/chloro. The most boring *** builds in the Rift.
    Well thats what im doing since IMO 1.3 PvP is fine. My only concern is the low mage dps in PvE.

But sadly chloro and dominator are both being PvP nerfed in 1.4.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast