+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question Regarding PvE Mage StormC/Ele Build.

Soulwalker

Default Question Regarding PvE Mage StormC/Ele Build.

Just started playing Rift, I have been looking around the forums at certain Mage DPS builds. I found an interest in the Stormcaller/Elementalist route. But just had a few questions for those Mages on these forums that know much more than myself.

Would Dominator be a good third soul for the CC? ..plus I wouldnt have to put any points into it really.

..and if anyone could link me to some good DPS Mage PvE builds or forum posts using atleast the Storm/Ele souls?

It is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Porkbeard; 07-15-2011 at 08:47 AM.

SC/Ele is a group-oriented (soloing is difficult on it, no heals) AE-Heavy build, so no, the CC from dom is not a good match. Take 0 archon it provides a intel and endurance selfbuff.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...Adz.V0txMxcsbo
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Soulwalker

Thanks for the response, pal.

Another question, I mostly solo when playing so is there another good alternative for a Solo Mage or is it hard doing it alone?

I suppose it wouldnt have to be SC/Ele oriented either, consider you mentioned it is a AoE-Heavy build. Because I usually solo myself and just single out targets, most of the time.
    Last edited by Porkbeard; 07-15-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Soulwalker

Necromancer/Warlock/Chloromancer or Archon works well too. Easiest thing to level with by far. You have heals, you've got pets, you've got debuffs a plenty. You've got damage and a super awesome charge fueled move.

+ Reply to Thread