+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PvP] Hitting 50 as Chloro/Lock/AM

Default [PvP] Hitting 50 as Chloro/Lock/AM

I'm nearing 50 and was wondering if a spec like: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...0zRo.xx0V0Vqxo
    would transition well into the 50s bracket.
    I currently heal very well in every warfront and love the survivability that I have with deep Warlock and enjoy the possibility of actually hitting hard as a healer.

So far in the 40s bracket I've been able to keep myself alive through every class that doesn't have a variation of Lingering Wounds, while pushing out a lot of damage. I usually stick to all life spells besides the Dark Touch throw around to proc Opportunity.
    My question really comes down to will I be able to survive well when I hit 50 and grab 100k valor worth of PvP gear, and will my offensive healing hold up against targets with high Valor?

Bonus question: with better gear would it be better for me to drop 3 points from Circle of Life for Raised in Nature? So far I've been really enjoying the high crit chance on heals, but that may be less important with more intellect.
    Last edited by Raphiel; 07-14-2011 at 04:21 PM.

Just got the bubble proccing essence from Winterfall, seems to proc all the time massively increasing my survivability, but I can still get crushed by anyone with lingering wounds.

+ Reply to Thread