+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank Pet fix for PvP.....

Plane Walker

Default Tank Pet fix for PvP.....

Taunt or other attention getting ability causes focused enemy to tab on pet for 3 secs?

OP?...I mean what is the ability meant for then?

I guess they could make the tank pet's Taunt ability do more dmg vs players or something....but don't call it taunt then.

The purpose is to take attention away from the Mage.....it is broken in PvP

Plane Walker

Its not just mage for one; If they change mage taunt they would have to rework every taunt, I agree this is a good idea to have taunts work like that in pvp. I have played games that taunt or provoke makes you debuffed and can only attack the taunter for X amount of seconds. Although i think it would require its own sets of rules on the DR aspect. Because if done wrong it leaves alot of room for being out of control.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    Its not just mage for one; If they change mage taunt they would have to rework every taunt, I agree this is a good idea to have taunts work like that in pvp. I have played games that taunt or provoke makes you debuffed and can only attack the taunter for X amount of seconds. Although i think it would require its own sets of rules on the DR aspect. Because if done wrong it leaves alot of room for being out of control.

agreed, I will repost in Suggestions

+ Reply to Thread