+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just hit 50 and trying to find gear

Soulwalker

Default Just hit 50 and trying to find gear

Why don't they have item levels on gear? I tried searching http://rift.zam.com/ but it just sorts everything alphabetically. It also doesn't show where items drop from and it's very limited to filtering.

Like I want to see a list of BOP items in order of best to worst like the dozens of WoW databases. Is there not something like that for rift?

Quote Originally Posted by SesameBeef View Post
    Why don't they have item levels on gear? I tried searching http://rift.zam.com/ but it just sorts everything alphabetically. It also doesn't show where items drop from and it's very limited to filtering.

Like I want to see a list of BOP items in order of best to worst like the dozens of WoW databases. Is there not something like that for rift?
    not that I know of but if I were you I would abandon ship before you knock yourself senseless against your desk because you picked the worst class in the game at this time.

Soulwalker

UMADBRO

UMADBRO
    Considering I am 14/14 BiS and about 5th in good dps boss fights yeah I am kind of mad

Soulwalker

First off, thank god this game is nothing like Wow, which needs to go back to cartoon land and just die already. Anyway bud, You can get geared for Tier 2 Expert Dungeons by getting crafted gear. Epic Crafted shoulders, robe, head, and legs are all available, many excellent crafted blues as well and the items you cant get crafted there should be plenty on Auction. Understandably many people aren't rich, but participating in daily raid rifts, crafting rifts and other aspects of the game should suppliment your needs. Many items you get from rift drops and invasion events can be sold on Auction for an excellent profit, etc. Have some patience, dont burn the game out, give yourself something to look forward to still.
    Last edited by Chaios; 07-15-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Cabreon View Post
    Considering I am 14/14 BiS and about 5th in good dps boss fights yeah I am kind of mad
    With those kind of stats your epeen should be at least the second largest though, and thats what counts.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Cabreon View Post
    yea trions little stormcaller nurf almost cost me my raid slot...
    thankfully im also a 51 chloro, and pulling the top healing numbers on several of the fights in RoS... ;p
    Last edited by Chaios; 07-15-2011 at 07:24 AM.

Soulwalker

You need two links:

http://bluedots.org/2011/05/05/how-to-gear-for-experts/

and

http://www.editgrid.com/user/treplos...List_v3.3_VIEW

What I did was use up what plat I had and buy as many "of the Flowing Dark" items as I could off the AH. Then started queuing up for T1/T2's.

Soulwalker

Thanks guys!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Chaios View Post
    yea trions little stormcaller nurf almost cost me my raid slot...
    thankfully im also a 51 chloro, and pulling the top healing numbers on several of the fights in RoS... ;p
    Good luck looting pve equipment from dungeons if you are warrior or mage. Everything drops in clerics favor. The loot tables are completely messed up.
    Last edited by Gokeo; 07-15-2011 at 08:49 AM.

Champion of Telara
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

+ Reply to Thread