+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please make split personality un-purgable.

Default Please make split personality un-purgable.

Pretty much what it says. Split personality is a very important part of Dominator damage and one of the better mage spells, so it you should not be able to simply purge it. Please make it un-removable.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

not sure if srs...
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Corian View Post
    not sure if srs...
    What's with all the obnoxious replies lately? How can you NOT be in support of this? It's one of the better mage spells and you think it should be completely useless because it can be purged so easily? Seriously, unsub.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

I wasn't even in support of making a class-defining buff like LGV exempt to purges, much less something as silly as split personality.

You're really serious?
    This is why we can't have nice things.

aux

What happened to the anti-mage crusade O_o
    I'm so BORED

If it isn't purgable too many peeps will QQ.
    Keeping it purgable will still make peeps QQ, but atleast you can say that it can be countered.

Imo, it's fine as it is.
    Tikay lvl 50 mage - Fontana lvl 50 rogue

Well since it's being nerfed next patch anyways, might as well make in unpurgeable. Current one needs to stay purgeable though.

Didn't know it was getting nerfed. No, it should never be purgable, it's a 3 min CD skill after all, 2 min with right specc. Every calling has a purge. It's a useless skill if someone can just run up and purge it.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Belterra View Post
    Didn't know it was getting nerfed. No, it should never be purgable, it's a 3 min CD skill after all, 2 min with right specc. Every calling has a purge. It's a useless skill if someone can just run up and purge it.
    Whats even more useless is 1-2min CD CC abilities that you waste because the person is Immune from someone else's cc.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Most people never purge it anyway, I have yet to have one person purge me in a WF
    Onolawk - 60 Guardian Mage
    Former Maximation Raider

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    Most people never purge it anyway, I have yet to have one person purge me in a WF
    Exactly; i dont think you have to really worry about it much, not many ppl purge it they just sit there and die, tho if they do purge it, they prolly not going to die to a dominator anyway, You dont kno how many MM ive killed that just sat there running in circles lol

To be honest some mages dont even know its purgeable i think i was in a codex yesterday was on dom/necro vs dom/necro 1v1 and i hit consumption on him when he popped SP and he goes "WTF? hax" after he rezzes.

~ Again you dont have to really worry about it for the majority and the minority that takes the time to purge it; you prolly wasnt going to kill anyway cuz they prolly cleansed all your debuffs in the first place and would simply LOS the shadows if Purge wasnt up.
    Last edited by Queezy; 07-14-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    Just you wait.

And yeah, the immunities are a bit much atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    Exactly; i dont think you have to really worry about it much, not many ppl purge it they just sit there and die, tho if they do purge it, they prolly not going to die to a dominator anyway, You dont kno how many MM ive killed that just sat there running in circles lol

To be honest some mages dont even know its purgeable i think i was in a codex yesterday was on dom/necro vs dom/necro 1v1 and i hit consumption on him when he popped SP and he goes "WTF? hax" after he rezzes.

~ Again you dont have to really worry about it for the majority and the minority that takes the time to purge it; you prolly wasnt going to kill anyway cuz they prolly cleansed all your debuffs in the first place and would simply LOS the shadows if Purge wasnt up.
    Yeah that's a perfect discription of the standard player of this game. No fkin clue but always first to open up threads spreading BS around.

And I keep hearing WOW community was bad.. flashing news, we're still in Azeroth - just worse.

Keep it purgeable, but please, make them CONTROLLABLE!

I'm tired of seeing them attacking pets or rogues under cleanse soul instead of the healing cleric...

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belterra View Post
    You mean like most of the other cooldown abilities in the game? I don't see the problem really unless it's that non archon mages probably generate less trash buffs than other classes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast