+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spells being resisted?

Soulwalker

Default Spells being resisted?

Hello, I hit 50 about a week ago and I'm focusing on pvp. I'm currently p4 and still spamming WFs to hit p6, but I'm getting frustrated. Whenever I am fighting 2+ people I try and transmogrify one while nuking the other, but I've noticed transmogrify is being resisted quite a bit. Is there a stat that makes it so my spells won't be resisted as much? And how much of this stat should I have? Any help is appreciated.

Soulwalker

usually there is no resist in pvp.... except for rogue that use ability that all miss.

if you want be sure for 0 resist.. you can equip about 50focus and you should be ok
    Last edited by Atomico; 07-14-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Atomico View Post
    usually there is no resist in pvp.... except for rogue that use ability that all miss.

if you want be sure for 0 resist.. you can equip about 50focus and you should be ok
    Thanks for the reply

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Indiss View Post
    Hello, I hit 50 about a week ago and I'm focusing on pvp. I'm currently p4 and still spamming WFs to hit p6, but I'm getting frustrated. Whenever I am fighting 2+ people I try and transmogrify one while nuking the other, but I've noticed transmogrify is being resisted quite a bit. Is there a stat that makes it so my spells won't be resisted as much? And how much of this stat should I have? Any help is appreciated.
    CC Diminishing returns.
    Last edited by SaShiMe; 07-14-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Indiss View Post
    It is likely that the person you are trying to CC is immune to any CC abilities, and it isn't a resist at all. Pretty much after someone is CC'd twice they are immune to any form of it for several seconds. This is regardless of if it was broken instantly or whatnot. So that means if someone was stunned for 2 seconds, then feared which broke in 1 second, and you try to squirrel them they will just /laugh at you.

+ Reply to Thread