+ Reply to Thread

Thread: which is better for dungeon healing---51 chloro or chlorolock?

Prophet of Telara

Default which is better for dungeon healing---51 chloro or chlorolock?

I've never played a main healer on this game before... always a support, tank (on my rogue), or dps. But tomorrow, my guild wants me to main heal AP/CC because our regular healer won't be able to make it. I'm scared so I'll probably just pretend I have other obligations just so I wouldn't make a fool of myself.

Macros/rotations would also be extremely helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Ascendant

You have two options for mainhealing.

1) http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?rift...IuqAIkRR.McV.V

2) http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?rift...dIuqAIkRR.xx.V

As you gain experience, you can customize to suit your needs, but most prefer those two.

1) In this build, you gain more mana and spellpower, allowing your individual heals to tick for more. You also gain a spell reflect for your tank, which can be *quite* useful, but you may need practice before you can use it well.

2) In this build, you have more charge to use Entrophic Veil. This will increase the power of your healing while you have it active. You will also be able to use Opportunity in order to cast your longer-cast time spells, such as Nature's Touch.

Make sure you have your tank buffed with Synthesis. Utilize Void Life while staying around 20 meters from your tank. Any further and your tank will only receive half the healing. You'll notice this if your Void Life is only healing for one tick instead of two. Use Flourish if your group is very low, otherwise, make contstant use of Wild Growth. When there are several mobs, use Corrosion. Radiant Spores is very useful for multiple mobs, but not so much against single targets. Try to use it when you're in motion. Use Ruin when you're moving as well.

Sentinel.
    \
    Last edited by Carondimonio; 07-14-2011 at 03:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread