+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leetle complain with Dominator skill.

Default Leetle complain with Dominator skill.

The skill "Arresting Presence" stays active regardless if it lands or not. It also stays active when target dies. Could you please fix so it turns off automatically when the target dies or on failiure to connect so we can macro it? Thanks.

You need to look for shortcomings in yourself before you look for them in others. Otherwise, you're just a fat bluff and your word means nothing.

How about you kill it manually, sense there is no cool down, in fact you can cancel it off the GCD, and cast it again on a new target.

I would ask to have thunder blast deal damage on punt-immune targets or to have shackle proc quick thinking.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Shadowlander

More importantly, fix defile so it stops draining your charge if someone cleanses it please trion

Rift Master

There are a few that stay on thru death.
    One that comes to mind is the blast charge thing - its something that says something like "will explode" when shrapnel is activated and it has a set of numbers on it. I've had poisons that last after death too at least I think that's what they were - looked like a purple drop off a single handed sword.

+ Reply to Thread