+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is the cholro necro spec thats being used to solo group dailys now?

Telaran

Default what is the cholro necro spec thats being used to solo group dailys now?

Hello folks. I have been out of game for a few months and when I returned I noticed my chloro/lock spec had its points reset. I'm a bit out of the loop on all of the happenings as of late. So if anyone wouldn't mind posting the cookie cutter spec that's being used now I'd be grateful for your time.

It also seems the tree is different from the last time I played. Anything I should know about with it? Thanks in advance.

Chlorolock.
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Xuros View Post
    Hello folks. I have been out of game for a few months and when I returned I noticed my chloro/lock spec had its points reset. I'm a bit out of the loop on all of the happenings as of late. So if anyone wouldn't mind posting the cookie cutter spec that's being used now I'd be grateful for your time.

It also seems the tree is different from the last time I played. Anything I should know about with it? Thanks in advance.

This build can solo those easy

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...dIuqAMzRo.hRso

use living shell and leeching flames for mana
    armor rating +50%..... core dmg red +8%...3 shield -2200hp

just pull using exposure..i usually just run around and aggro til I get 6-8 on me, then go to work

Shadowlander

get up to improved quicken elements and annoy randoms by soloing tzzik'clik (hammerknell daily) after he kills them!. Never gets old <_<

+ Reply to Thread