+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESSENCE LINK being removed by warrior HEALING REDUC

Shadowlander

Default ESSENCE LINK being removed by warrior HEALING REDUC

If you don't already know essence link is a necromancer spell that reduces healing recieved by whatever u put it on by 30%. BUT IT ALSO ALLOWS HEALS ON YOURSELF EVERYTIME YOUR PET ATTACKS.

Now i am no upset that a warriors 50% healing reduc overrides my 30%, obviously.

The problem is that if i am using essence link to recieve some extra heals, i cannot if a warrior continues to crit the target hence applying his 50% healing reduc. or a dom throws his 50% reduc.

Please make it so that more powerful healing reduc's do not remove the Necromancer debuff "Essence Link".

Or for the better change the spell completely and split it into to two abilities, make the healing reduc 1 spell, and the heal off your pet damage a buff.

Bump this if you agree and want this fixed faster.

Warlock Necro POWER!

Shadowlander

You somehow find that more annoying than the number of things that push looming demise off? ;)

Sword of Telara

I suppose they could have a 30% and a 50% debuff on a char at the same time, with only the 50% actually affecting heals. That said, if there are several spells that do the same thing, it's only natural that some of them overwrite others.

Yes, it sucks, but i have a feeling you'll be getting a message from Trion that says shut up and color.

Shadowlander

yes, and sadly yes.

Banned

Thats also like saying Bards debuffs shouldnt remove Archon debuffs since Archon debuffs put a buff on the Archon for 5 mins.

Not gonna happen.

Sword of Telara

in the game that shall not be named there are buff/debuff categories. mobs and players can have multiple debuffs/buffs up simultaneously but only the most powerful will be counted for each category.

this is the only practical way to get rid of the overwriting mess.

+ Reply to Thread