+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Just hit 50... now what?

  1. #1
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default Just hit 50... now what?

    I just sorta jumped right into the game and started playing... just hit 50 and i've been waiting in the LFG queue for an hour and a half.


    What to do?

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple RagnarokJC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeniklast View Post
    I just sorta jumped right into the game and started playing... just hit 50 and i've been waiting in the LFG queue for an hour and a half.


    What to do?
    Reroll another class or join a PvE guild.
    Pylos - 51 Mage - Deepstrike
    "I'm gonna eat your f****** heart and your brain and your- I'm gonna f****** r*** your SOUL!!" - Chariot, Operation: Endgame

  3. #3
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarokJC View Post
    Reroll another class or join a PvE guild.
    Damn I figured.

    Woohoo.

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    PvP for 2 days and get a full set of gear that is only replaced by T2 epics
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

  5. #5
    Ascendant Blays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Yeah not too many people are puging T1-T2 at the moment and the reason for it are:

    1.event: People are farming their mounts
    2.raid rifts: There are 2-3 simultaneous raids at all times on my server
    3.you are too late: majority did their dungeon farming already
    4. People prefer not to pug and run dungeons with guild.
    Last edited by Blays; 07-11-2011 at 12:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

  6. #6
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    Yeah not too many people are puging T1-T2 at the moment and the reason for it are:

    1.event: People are farming their mounts
    2.raid rifts: There are 2-3 simultaneous raids at all times on my server
    3.you are too late: majority did their dungeon farming already
    4. People prefer not to pug and run dungeons with guild.

    Okay, but what is there to do.

    I have no goals, and sitting in LFG for 2 hours isn't ideal....

    Rep I need to work with?
    Currency I need to farm?
    Items I need to get?

    -.-

  7. #7
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    Mathos rep for the sweet mount.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

  8. #8
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    Mathos rep for the sweet mount.
    Quests ended there, only have 1 active quest to kill the boss inside the raid.

    Nothing available from any city / town / camp in that area either.

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeniklast View Post
    Quests ended there, only have 1 active quest to kill the boss inside the raid.

    Nothing available from any city / town / camp in that area either.
    There should be 5 daily quests in Zarephs return, for order of mathos reputation. They may not be available right now cos you werent lvl 50 when the daily quests reset (4 am server time)
    But they should be available to you from tomorrow onwards.
    (If they still arent available then its cos you missed/skipped some quest chains in Stillmoor earlier.)

    Theres also 4 daily pvp quests (3 of which are pve) from the npc at the warfronts area. (again they will not appear for you until 4 am server time)

    Also theres 2 daily rift quests (1 raid and 1 group) from the planar goods npc in your main city. The raid one awards the inscribed sourcestones (which used to be only available from massive invasion boss) you will use to buy the planar essences there , and also from the rare planar goods vendors in Stillmoor/Shimmer/Iron Pine.
    If you dont complete a previous days raid, then you should delete it from your log in order to re-take the correct version for that day when joining a daily raid.


    So just check for all these daily quests after the server time passes 4 am.
    Last edited by Shalille; 07-11-2011 at 12:31 PM.

  10. #10
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shalille View Post
    There should be 5 daily quests in Zarephs return, for order of mathos reputation. They may not be available right now cos you werent lvl 50 when the daily quests reset (4 am server time)
    But they should be available to you from tomorrow onwards.
    (If they still arent available then its cos you missed/skipped some quest chains in Stillmoor earlier.)

    Theres also 4 daily pvp quests (3 of which are pve) from the npc at the warfronts area. (again they will not appear for you until 4 am server time)

    Also theres 2 daily rift quests (1 raid and 1 group) from the planar goods npc in your main city. The raid one awards the inscribed sourcestones (which used to be only available from massive invasion boss) you will use to buy the planar essences there , and also from the rare planar goods vendors in Stillmoor/Shimmer/Iron Pine.
    If you dont complete a previous days raid, then you should delete it from your log in order to re-take the correct version for that day when joining a daily raid.


    So just check for all these daily quests after the server time passes 4 am.

    Thank you. I've picked up the pvp dailies as well as the raid dailies.

    What should I be picking up with my planarite and such?

    Any long term things I should be focusing on right now?

  11. #11
    Rift Chaser extinction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    377

    Default

    delete your mage since they suck atm

  12. #12
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extinction View Post
    delete your mage since they suck atm
    Appreciate it thanks, you make new players feel oh so welcome when trying to learn a new game.

  13. #13
    Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    803

    Default

    get your focus up and do daily raid rifts for epic essences

  14. #14
    Ascendant Blays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeniklast View Post
    Okay, but what is there to do.

    I have no goals, and sitting in LFG for 2 hours isn't ideal....

    Rep I need to work with?
    Currency I need to farm?
    Items I need to get?

    -.-
    Work on rep with high level zones, they all provide somewhat useful rewards
    Allthought the majority of your rep comes from dungeon runs.

    i would recommend to look for a 50 PvE guild that has active players and runs dungeons on regular basis.

    Since you can transfer servers for free , it shouldn't be that hard to find. Just use recruitment forums and youll be good.
    Last edited by Blays; 07-11-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple Gurgeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aeniklast View Post
    What should I be picking up with my planarite and such?
    Sigil of the Five (guardian) -- available from Quartermaster Melke inside Sanctum. 4 lesser and 2 greater essence slots (7500 planarite). Not sure what the defiant one is called.
    Omen Sight -- This lets you see Twisted Artifacts and 10-man content (25K planarite)
    Rescue Medic -- This lets you summon a medic to soul mend you/your team (15K planarite)

    If your server has an invasions channel, join that. Try "/join invasions" and see if that works. If there is no invasions channel, you can just occasionally port to stillmoor and shimmersand and see if anything's going on. Quick way to get lots of planarite and occasional other stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts