+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage PvP Builds

Default Mage PvP Builds

So for the longest time now I've been running a 33 lock/ 18 chloro / 15 Arch build for PvP and generally it's done well. Well lately I've been having some significant issues in world pvp and in WF's .. now I know that mages are clothies so they are generally targetted instantly because they are seen as an easy kill and it's really been buggin me.. I'll ge into combat and every tom, **** and mary out there sees me as an easy kill so they burst like crazy on my trying to out me even if they have 15 other people beating on them too. And generally they achieve their goal, despite blowing cooldowns to survive. those cooldowns work well a lot but they got timers and I can't blow shadow life and essence every 5 seconds to stay alive. So I've been curious and wanted to find out what your all opinions are since 1.3 has been out,.. what pvp spec do you find works well for you to be able to hurdle the squishiness of our class and do well in pvp? I've been considering some sort of dominator build but I've really never tackled the dominator much so I dont' know it well or how would be the best way to build it and play it.. I'd assume somthing like a 33 dom /18 chloro / 15 arch but I'm just not sure.. I'd appreciate any help anyone con provide and thank you very much

Go more in chloro!

Essense surge is a massive life saver.
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

Shadowlander

I just wish Trion would play this spec and see how absolutly over-powered it is.

This allowed in pvp along with 2min siilence immuning it completed ********.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanas View Post
    Go more in chloro!

Essense surge is a massive life saver.
    I appreciate the responses. Could you explain your build and what makes this so overpowered? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread