+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Well my friends its come to this

Default Well my friends its come to this

I cannot decide between a Kelari or a Bahmi mage (both male) So my friends what do you choose?
    Last edited by Zyroox; 07-10-2011 at 07:49 AM.

No sane person can honestly want to be a big fat Shreck in a dress. So no, you do not want to be a male Bahmi.

Quote Originally Posted by Elerina View Post
    No sane person can honestly want to be a big fat Shreck in a dress. So no, you do not want to be a male Bahmi.
    who said I was sane? :P anyways thnx for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Zyroox View Post
    who said I was sane? :P anyways thnx for the reply
    Well, if you aren't sane then maybe the racial is worth the looks to you. It's a nice gimmick for farming artifacts and stuff like that.

But as said, even if trion paid me a monthly fee, I wouldn't be a male Bahmi :P

I wouldn't be male anything. Ladies look better in cloth. Female Eth is the best looking of the bunch defiant side, but I'd sooner play a female Bahmi than a male whatever.

Well, if you aren't sane then maybe the racial is worth the looks to you. It's a nice gimmick for farming artifacts and stuff like that.

But as said, even if trion paid me a monthly fee, I wouldn't be a male Bahmi :P
    I can see why yet something about them is appealing to me idk why though

Quote Originally Posted by Flaviusx View Post
    I wouldn't be male anything. Ladies look better in cloth. Female Eth is the best looking of the bunch defiant side, but I'd sooner play a female Bahmi than a male whatever.
    Absolutely. That's how I see it aswell. But he was clear about being male. I had this discussion hundrets of times in my MMO years. There are those, that like male characters and those that don't.

See it that way, if there weren't any ugly characters, how would we feel our own hawtness? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Flaviusx View Post
    Indeed, but i feel unconformable as a female due to the fact that occasionally people will view you as a female. Once again though, not sure why

Absolutely. That's how I see it aswell. But he was clear about being male. I had this discussion hundrets of times in my MMO years. There are those, that like male characters and those that don't.

See it that way, if there weren't any ugly characters, how would we feel our own hawtness? ^^
    I don't mind either way but i just felt like playing male this time around :P
    Last edited by Zyroox; 07-10-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Well, I'm cool with male characters...so long as they are plate classes. Basically my MMO rule has always been to roll male for melee, and female for casters.

Rogues and clerics could go either way.

Okay, I'm a girl who likes big guys. Always have. So I think that the Bhamis guys are just totally hot. But, not in dresses. I see them running around in robes and feel sad for them. LOL
    Kayanna of Threesprings Server
    Whistfulleigh and Lizajayne of Faeblight Server

Soulwalker

Bahmi jump is the best racial by far. 15 sec cooldown and allows you to scale most mountains if you sync it correctly with your jump/mounted jump

Plus we look like studs

Quote Originally Posted by Kayanna View Post
    Okay, I'm a girl who likes big guys. Always have. So I think that the Bhamis guys are just totally hot. But, not in dresses. I see them running around in robes and feel sad for them. LOL
    I'm very annoyed that they chose to use a Bahmi male for the mage class video, btw.

(The Rogue video is the best one.)

+ Reply to Thread