+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Well my friends its come to this

  1. #1
    Soulwalker Zyroox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default Well my friends its come to this

    I cannot decide between a Kelari or a Bahmi mage (both male) So my friends what do you choose?
    Last edited by Zyroox; 07-10-2011 at 07:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Shield of Telara Elerina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    748

    Default

    No sane person can honestly want to be a big fat Shreck in a dress. So no, you do not want to be a male Bahmi.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker Zyroox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elerina View Post
    No sane person can honestly want to be a big fat Shreck in a dress. So no, you do not want to be a male Bahmi.
    who said I was sane? :P anyways thnx for the reply

  4. #4
    Shield of Telara Elerina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyroox View Post
    who said I was sane? :P anyways thnx for the reply
    Well, if you aren't sane then maybe the racial is worth the looks to you. It's a nice gimmick for farming artifacts and stuff like that.

    But as said, even if trion paid me a monthly fee, I wouldn't be a male Bahmi :P

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara Flaviusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    I wouldn't be male anything. Ladies look better in cloth. Female Eth is the best looking of the bunch defiant side, but I'd sooner play a female Bahmi than a male whatever.

  6. #6
    Soulwalker Zyroox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elerina View Post
    Well, if you aren't sane then maybe the racial is worth the looks to you. It's a nice gimmick for farming artifacts and stuff like that.

    But as said, even if trion paid me a monthly fee, I wouldn't be a male Bahmi :P
    I can see why yet something about them is appealing to me idk why though

  7. #7
    Shield of Telara Elerina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaviusx View Post
    I wouldn't be male anything. Ladies look better in cloth. Female Eth is the best looking of the bunch defiant side, but I'd sooner play a female Bahmi than a male whatever.
    Absolutely. That's how I see it aswell. But he was clear about being male. I had this discussion hundrets of times in my MMO years. There are those, that like male characters and those that don't.

    See it that way, if there weren't any ugly characters, how would we feel our own hawtness? ^^

  8. #8
    Soulwalker Zyroox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaviusx View Post
    I wouldn't be male anything. Ladies look better in cloth. Female Eth is the best looking of the bunch defiant side, but I'd sooner play a female Bahmi than a male whatever.
    Indeed, but i feel unconformable as a female due to the fact that occasionally people will view you as a female. Once again though, not sure why

  9. #9
    Soulwalker Zyroox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elerina View Post
    Absolutely. That's how I see it aswell. But he was clear about being male. I had this discussion hundrets of times in my MMO years. There are those, that like male characters and those that don't.

    See it that way, if there weren't any ugly characters, how would we feel our own hawtness? ^^
    I don't mind either way but i just felt like playing male this time around :P
    Last edited by Zyroox; 07-10-2011 at 08:02 AM.

  10. #10
    Prophet of Telara Flaviusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Well, I'm cool with male characters...so long as they are plate classes. Basically my MMO rule has always been to roll male for melee, and female for casters.

    Rogues and clerics could go either way.

  11. #11
    Soulwalker Kayanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Okay, I'm a girl who likes big guys. Always have. So I think that the Bhamis guys are just totally hot. But, not in dresses. I see them running around in robes and feel sad for them. LOL
    Kayanna of Threesprings Server
    Whistfulleigh and Lizajayne of Faeblight Server


  12. #12
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Bahmi jump is the best racial by far. 15 sec cooldown and allows you to scale most mountains if you sync it correctly with your jump/mounted jump

    Plus we look like studs

  13. #13
    Prophet of Telara Flaviusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayanna View Post
    Okay, I'm a girl who likes big guys. Always have. So I think that the Bhamis guys are just totally hot. But, not in dresses. I see them running around in robes and feel sad for them. LOL
    I'm very annoyed that they chose to use a Bahmi male for the mage class video, btw.

    (The Rogue video is the best one.)

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts