+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with soul Tree please going Heals =D

Mse
    Telaran

Default Help with soul Tree please going Heals =D

Hello every1 i have been having a hard time finding random grps as a DPS so im thing on a heailing spec so i took this so far

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1zRzs.xdhuo.hMjoRb

any tips on what buffs should i use or rotation for that matter? please any help will b apreciated =D never been a healer so i rly dont want to kill my grp while trying to figure out what spell to use next hehehe

TY so much in Advance
    Last edited by Mse; 07-09-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Mse View Post
    Hello every1 i have been having a hard time finding random grps as a DPS so im thing on a heailing spec so i took this so far

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1zRzs.xdhuo.hMjoRb

any tips on what buffs should i use or rotation for that matter? please any help will b apreciated =D never been a healer so i rly dont want to kill my grp while trying to figure out what spell to use next hehehe

TY so much in Advance
    Assuming you are leveling, let me point out a couple talents:

Accelerated growth: Increases life damage by 1/2/3/4/5%

Chloro heals from converting damage into healing. The more damage, the more healing (if you're at level 26, Living Infusion is not a factor...)

Nature's Corrosion: Adds a 33/66/100% change for Vile Spores and Ruin to add a DoT

More damage = more healing, although with DoTs, only the first tick matters for healing. Vile Spores will be a mainstay until level 50, so anything to bump this up is mandatory.

Natural Fusion: Increases the Synthesis healing bonus by 20/40/60%

Better damage conversion on the Synth target (aka tank healing), and because you're getting screwed by not having a Living Infusion bonus, you're going to need this to tank heal. Actually, scratch that, this one's mandatory if you're going to heal groups.

Archon's okay for leveling, but Dom and Lock are the most common second souls for dungeon healers at level 50. Nice thing about a second soul is that YMMV on which one to use, as long as you're on the path to dumping 51 points into Chloro. Trion in their infinite wisdom ruined the ability for anything other than 51 pt chloro to heal dungeons or tanks.

Your mindless rotation should be to cast Nature's Touch whenever it's off cooldown and to fill the time between NT casts with Vile Spores, Ruin, or any other skill you might need to heal at the time. As you get better acquainted with your skills, you'll start saving Ruin and Nature's Touch for when they're needed. Don't forget Radiant Spores and Entropic Veil.

Mse
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Tonomi View Post
    Assuming you are leveling, let me point out a couple talents:

Accelerated growth: Increases life damage by 1/2/3/4/5%

Chloro heals from converting damage into healing. The more damage, the more healing (if you're at level 26, Living Infusion is not a factor...)

Nature's Corrosion: Adds a 33/66/100% change for Vile Spores and Ruin to add a DoT

More damage = more healing, although with DoTs, only the first tick matters for healing. Vile Spores will be a mainstay until level 50, so anything to bump this up is mandatory.

Natural Fusion: Increases the Synthesis healing bonus by 20/40/60%

Better damage conversion on the Synth target (aka tank healing), and because you're getting screwed by not having a Living Infusion bonus, you're going to need this to tank heal. Actually, scratch that, this one's mandatory if you're going to heal groups.

Archon's okay for leveling, but Dom and Lock are the most common second souls for dungeon healers at level 50. Nice thing about a second soul is that YMMV on which one to use, as long as you're on the path to dumping 51 points into Chloro. Trion in their infinite wisdom ruined the ability for anything other than 51 pt chloro to heal dungeons or tanks.

Your mindless rotation should be to cast Nature's Touch whenever it's off cooldown and to fill the time between NT casts with Vile Spores, Ruin, or any other skill you might need to heal at the time. As you get better acquainted with your skills, you'll start saving Ruin and Nature's Touch for when they're needed. Don't forget Radiant Spores and Entropic Veil.
    TY VM what about sel buffs tho? i have no clue what does what or which to use on who etc...

Mse
    Telaran

/ bump any1 else? =D

+ Reply to Thread