+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just would like to take a survey here

Default Just would like to take a survey here

Hey people who play (or have played) a mage. I would like to know how many of us have seen the 1.3 changes found out we got the pickle suprise, and rerolled.

I rolled a warrior who is now level 48, about to hit 50 and pull some nice dps with poor gear and an easy rotation.

How many of you have rerolled to a class that isn't the TotM? (Toilet of the Month)

And no one post about dominator. I dont give a shi.t about pvp.
    Last edited by GriffonHawke; 07-09-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Plane Touched

I made a warrior.. It's surprising at level 5 you can already start making your 1-2 macro and own everything.
    Same with my cleric.

No I prefer to adapt my playstyle/rotations/build to remain competative, instead of rerolling because im not the top dps this patch.
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonHawke View Post
    Hey people who play (or have played) a mage. I would like to know how many of us have seen the 1.3 changes found out we got the pickle suprise, and rerolled.

I rolled a warrior who is now level 48, about to hit 50 and pull some nice dps with poor gear and an easy rotation.

How many of you have rerolled to a class that isn't the TotM? (Toilet of the Month)

And no one post about dominator. I dont give a shi.t about pvp.
    still a mage. the only things the mages are really good for is pvp, healing, and being a buff ***** =/ the zoomancer every1s been saying is our #1 single dps spec now is a dam lie. it only pulls around 700 dps. (dont be fooled by the parse) the parser doesnt make the cooldowns dps go down when the cooldown is not up and it takes 2m to blow the cooldown again
    Last edited by SiiLva; 07-09-2011 at 02:41 PM.
    Briarcliff

Silva-50 mage

Champion

I made a Mage after 1.1 destroyed Rogue, but I enjoy Mage enough that I'm not going back to Rogue even after 1.3.

I like playing Mage, I like not having 2 buttons, I just wish we were more useful.
    Last edited by FireWraith; 07-09-2011 at 02:51 PM.

GSB: 5/5, RoS: 4/4, HK: 10/11
    GP: 4/4, DH: 4/4

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanas View Post
    No I prefer to adapt my playstyle/rotations/build to remain competative, instead of rerolling because im not the top dps this patch.
    Rerolling because im the BOTTOM dps and have the hardest rotation to get it.

And it doesn't matter because soon i'll just have two geared and raiding characters instead of one. Once mages aren't the worst class I can go back to raiding on my mage if I want to.

Hell, im on all the time, I could raid with my warrior and mage in different guilds if I felt like it.

Rift Disciple

Just let it go folks the patch is done and you can either adapt to the changes until new changes are made or do something else. I think most people are tired of all the crying. Trion needs to get their stuff together and it's not going well. Complaining here though goes on def ears if you think Trion will actually read these forums here and make changes based on them. They have other forums for that. So give it a rest will ya

Telaran

I quit before I re roll, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkhon View Post
    Just let it go folks the patch is done and you can either adapt to the changes until new changes are made or do something else. I think most people are tired of all the crying. Trion needs to get their stuff together and it's not going well. Complaining here though goes on def ears if you think Trion will actually read these forums here and make changes based on them. They have other forums for that. So give it a rest will ya
    Actually most "Balance changes" are made based on the complaints of PvPers and Trion frequently posts in threads all around the forum. So yes, we will make it known that Trion needs to change things.

Plane Walker

i like my builds better 1.3...sorry

rolled a rogue..got to 21..fot tired of it..too repetative

have 5 souls, love to change mid-run for a whole new exp....i don't feel so pigeon holed

Quote Originally Posted by GriffonHawke View Post
    Rerolling because im the BOTTOM dps and have the hardest rotation to get it.

And it doesn't matter because soon i'll just have two geared and raiding characters instead of one. Once mages aren't the worst class I can go back to raiding on my mage if I want to.

Hell, im on all the time, I could raid with my warrior and mage in different guilds if I felt like it.
    Rerolling because of the balance on one patch looks like you care only for playing the esaiest and most overpowered class and as a result gets no respect from me.

Bragging about having 1 raiding alt? err lol? so what?
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

Telaran

re-rolled. put so much effort into levelling, gearing, sorting out spec and macros etc it really p*ssed me of to have it nerfed so badly, small changes i can take but i played because i wanted to play pyro and that was nerfed into oblivion.

i have 0 problems playing either my mage or my rogue. i can solo heal t2s in crafted gear just as well post patch as pre patch. im still pulling good, not top, but more than enough to be "viable" in any pve content. grab act, make some parses, ask for help from your fellow mages. there is no doubt that mages are the hardest class to play, and that they dont pull as high of numbers as rogues/warriors. however show me a boss that you need to pull 2k dps on to be able to kill it. anything past 1k is gravy and shaves off small amounts of time off from kills. whining that you cant top meters is silly.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Telaran

Still play my mage.
    But did re-roll a warrior.

Still playing my mage. But, I'm still leveling her, so I haven't been too affected by the "nerfs" yet. In fact, I am more of a casual player, so fretting over the nerf hammer isn't my thing.

I will say this, though. I have not been as sucked in/obsessed/addicted to RIFT as I was WoW. I actually go outside and talk to people now. LOL That might have something to do with why I'm not raiding yet and why I'm not so concered about patches. Hey, next major patch, we might be the OP'ed ones and Clerics will be crying to Trion. LOL
    Kayanna of Threesprings Server
    Whistfulleigh and Lizajayne of Faeblight Server

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast