+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New mage looking for a good solo lvling build

Soulwalker

Default New mage looking for a good solo lvling build

I'd jus like to start out by saying im sure this is in here somewhere, im just not in the mood to sort thru all the crying threads, so if anyone wouldnt mind hooking me up with a nice PvE solo lvling spec, I'd greatly appriciate it, and if ya got links for said spec they would also be very helpfull. Thanks in advance!

Soulwalker

Thank you very much Blue, very nice guide and very informative, i appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by RickD1987 View Post
    Thank you very much Blue, very nice guide and very informative, i appreciate it!
    Sorry its a little out of date. The builds and rotations should still work though.

Telaran

at 36 I'm using http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zwvz.VxctVzoz.be0uzq basic strategy is to dot up and move to the next target while you pet is finishing the last one on easy mobs, or keep dots and soul purge up on tougher ones. cast pillaging stone (if its running low), drain life (running low and mob will live long enough for it to run for a bit), or plague bolt when opportunity procs.

soul purge when you need life, life tap when you need mana. Keep your archon buffs up.

The biggest problem with this build is the panic buttons (fear, draining bolt, and exhume) aren't very strong, but unless im doing something I obviously shouldn't be they are generally enough.

I'm not sure why you would pick chloro as the third soul. More healing isn't really needed (nor are you going to get much of it with a mostly death damage) and without points in Natural Awareness you are going to lose DPS to archon.

+ Reply to Thread