+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two things

Default Two things

What is a good dominator spec and if so can someone please link.
    And it seems with a full cholro build there is only about 2 single target tank heals, the rest either take time to heal or are group heals. Anyway to counter that to get more singles and with massive mana losses how to recover from them.
    [SIZE="4"][B][I]Subscribe to MrRise87 and MrKashmire299 on Youtube - Kashmire299, for great Rift videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRise87
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKashmire299
    Follow Kashmire299 on Twitter

Soulwalker

Synthesis lets you heal the tank a lot with Void Life and Nature's Touch.

Bloom is not the first spell you should use, bloom is more of an "Oh ****, tanks at 40%" spell
    Chloros are not supposed to be standing there healing all the time, they can in fact just stand there dpsing and it will turn out fine in some cases.

For the DomSpecc, you should test Necro/dom (you can find the specc at bluedots.org) or Pyro/dom (not sure here, but heard its pretty good for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Salora View Post
    Bloom is not the first spell you should use, bloom is more of an "Oh ****, tanks at 40%" spell
    Chloros are not supposed to be standing there healing all the time, they can in fact just stand there dpsing and it will turn out fine in some cases.
    Lol what? Chloros are supposed to stand there and non-stop heal. That's why Void Life ticks every second. Chloros have ZERO mana issues, you can spam VL all day and all night and occasionally Living Shell/Empathic Bond.

Bloom is solid HPS if you're basic VL spam can't keep up. If you can keep the tank up with just VL then Bloom becomes an Oh Crap DPS just took a hit heal.
    Lee Trevino, on why he has never had a golf coach: "When I find one who can beat me, I'll listen."

+ Reply to Thread