+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I seem to have the most fun with this build: PvE and group PvP

Plane Walker

Default I seem to have the most fun with this build: PvE and group PvP

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...dIuaAhzRo.dRso

Maybe I should have made a cleric or warrior as I like to get in the middle of things

stillmore I pull multiple, cast exposure on distant NPC's to bring them into the gathering.

I have no AOE except corrosion really...but I don't die.

3 shields that you can alternate(mitigation of 1000's dmg)
    2 stacks of armor...bringing you to near cleric armor specs(reduced dmg taken core spec as well)
    pillage to boost stats, searing +health%
    Never ever close to running out of mana ..(leech and shell..gain faster than use)

never a need for a break, easy grind....fights a bit longer, but you can make them never-ending by just moving and pulling more aggro and let corrosion slowly chip away at the mob

2 oh craps: (essense and splendor)

PvP: subtle group healing, and it takes more than 1 to take you down(more often than not depending on rank)

my all purpose build

Plane Walker

thank you for not claiming trash dps, or worthlessness, or other negativity.

I would however, like suggestions as to tweaking this to be more effective....

either in armor/dmg mitigation, healing boosts/cast time through spec's, add a AOE/stun or other CC

Not sure if adding synthesis and a pet increases or reduces overall surviability, but I kind of do not like relying on a pet, especially in PvP(like waving a red flag...squishy mage here)

I utilize wardrobe to make myself appear as War/Rogue...and being without pet, I notice I'm often passed up in favor of another target...even though I am group healing.

+ Reply to Thread