+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New dominator looking 4 tips and tricks

Shadowlander

Default New dominator looking 4 tips and tricks

Hi ! recently i hited 50 and gained some T1/T2 gear , so i decided to try some WF's

iam planing to go 51 dom / 18 am / 0 arch

u guys got any tips 4 new dom , i never tried this soul and iam sure that there is a lot of small things to watch out for (for example took me time to max out necro pet dmg by casting looming demise , grave root and flesch root , but at WF i dont have luxury of practice while not beeing attacked )

Thx a lot for ur help !

I would also like tips on when does this build actually start to be fun ?

No wonder it's supposed to be OP yet I barely see any fotm-ers. This soul is boring as ****.

mass betrayal ftw.

Plane Touched

Tips : use your skills wait and go afk 2min for CD... useless build ftw.

Dom is different. It's about getting the feeling, when your c/d related stuff is used best. Once you master this, you're .. well .. dominating.

It's also a perfect answer to melt specific dangerous targets. Facing a nasty rogue bashing through your lines? Get him some love! Same goes for warriors. Warriors are insane since the patch, but their killing spree (and there is a lot of killing O_o) immediately stops if they come into my range - if I want to. And I love that ^^

To me Dom is extremely powerful, in some aspects even stronger than pyro ever was. What you cannot do is running around on your own and doing the rambo-thing. Which is good, because the rambo-thing is moronic ;)

Dom is a damage dealer (and a mean one!) with control aspects. Not a tanky guy. Know that, live that and dominate! <3
    Last edited by Elerina; 07-08-2011 at 03:38 AM.

Shadowlander

sooo in this soul thers no hidden spell mechanics ? no spell can be use 2 empower other one , no chain effects ? only str8 up - read the description and use as u decide ? maby anyone can parse their spell rotation in difrent situations ?

cheers !

+ Reply to Thread