+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats about this dom/warlock spec? yay? nay?

Soulwalker

Default Whats about this dom/warlock spec? yay? nay?

So I wanted to mess with a dom/lock spec. I was debating with just getting the 10 percent more bonus on crits with overload, or getting shadow life. But what do you think? Stormshackle and neddas grasp, void bolt as a filler when cds are down. What you guys think? http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...fx0mkmo.xx0M0M
    Last edited by Kaboomson; 07-07-2011 at 06:36 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboomson View Post
    So I wanted to mess with a dom/lock spec. I was debating with just getting the 10 percent more bonus on crits with overload, or getting shadow life. But what do you think? Stormshackle and neddas grasp, void bolt as a filler when cds are down. What you guys think? http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...fx0mkmo.xx0M0M
    nah, try this.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...bz.fx0Gzqqdo.t

you spend a lot of points in the PvP tree, they just not good for DoT/DoM based souls.

Quote Originally Posted by abisha View Post
    nah, try this.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...bz.fx0Gzqqdo.t

you spend a lot of points in the PvP tree, they just not good for DoT/DoM based souls.
    In a short paragraph please explain to me the usefulness of having a 1.5 second stun in the same spec as an instant 36 second squirrel. Also please explain the usefulness of Efficient Control in the same spec as Sac Life:Mana.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    In a short paragraph please explain to me the usefulness of having a 1.5 second stun in the same spec as an instant 36 second squirrel. Also please explain the usefulness of Efficient Control in the same spec as Sac Life:Mana.
    Stun, is handy for running away people sinds it instant /Interrupt still works even if target is immune. *basicly it's the best skill in whole Game*
    Squirrel is mostly a tatical placement, far away targets disable close by warriors without dealing AoE damage.
    as for Transference it's based death magic, witch amplifies by Nedda's influence (your primary nuke).

no need to explain usefullness of choke right.

Stun, is handy for running away people sinds it instant /Interrupt still works even if target is immune. *basicly it's the best skill in whole Game*
    Actually a target that is Immune to stun does not get interrupted unless what you are interrupting is an interaction with a WF objective.
    Squirrel is mostly a tatical placement, far away targets disable close by warriors without dealing AoE damage...
    Squirrel is just as good at interrupting as a stun, and kiting, and dismounting, and has no cooldown. Stuns are nice and all, but I would not spend 2 points for a 1.5 second stun on a toon with Choke, Arresting Presence, Fear, Squirrel, and Death's Edict already in its Disable-CC arsenal. I would put those points elsewhere.

...as for Transference it's based death magic, witch amplifies by Nedda's influence (your primary nuke).
    no need to explain usefullness of choke right.
    I was under the impression Transference was a instant "nuke" not a "damage over time". If its damage is increased that's cool, but I don't think it is and didn't ask about its purpose.

Efficient Control. What is its purpose in the same spec as a life:mana conversion spell?
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

+ Reply to Thread