+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about a spell.

Soulwalker

Default Question about a spell.

Hi, in my current rotation (lvl 14) i cast as follows.... Life leech>Neddra's Torture>Necrosis>Dark touch for dotting up in pvp... But does Neddra's torture still work if there is already dots on the target? Eg would life leech be doing more damage (Because of Neddra's torture?) Or would i need to cast Neddra's Torture first?

(If you are thinking to yourself, "why not just cast Neddras first anyway?" Because i like to use Life leech to initiate since it is the longer cast time.)

Would really appreciate a reply thanks Ladies and Gents.

Sword of Telara

Well, I can't really say if it matters for PvP, which is what you are asking about, but the suggested end-game PvE rotation is:

Life Leech > Looming Demise > Necrosis > Dark Touch > Defile > Neddra's Grasp* > Neddra's Torture > Spam Void bolt > Repeat starting with Necrosis.

In case you haven't found it yet, here is a link to Bluedot's (carefully considered and tested) guides:

http://bluedots.org/2011/04/30/end-game-mage-pve-guide/
    Last edited by Bluejaye; 07-06-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejaye View Post
    Well, I can't really say if it matters for PvP, which is what you are asking about, but the suggested end-game PvE rotation is:

Life Leech > Looming Demise > Necrosis > Dark Touch > Defile > Neddra's Grasp* > Neddra's Torture > Spam Void bolt > Repeat starting with Necrosis.

In case you haven't found it yet, here is a link to Bluedot's (carefully considered and tested) guides:

http://bluedots.org/2011/04/30/end-game-mage-pve-guide/

Thank you very much, so it doesn't really matter whether Neddra's torture is applied first then i suppose.

+ Reply to Thread