+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid mage looking for suggestions

Soulwalker

Default Raid mage looking for suggestions

im just another Raid mage looking to tighting up there dps. as of now my stats are....
    1026 spell power
    706 spell crit
    254 focus

for single target dps i use a 33/33 war/lock/arch build. zealot pet, i alwas keep up the stacks from the archon zero point class. on dummies im getting roughly 1k dps on ACT. i have no problems with aoe fights which i use the storm caller spec and almost alwas top the parser charts, but im wondering if this 1k dps is where i should be with my stats?

Quote Originally Posted by DustBrother View Post
    im just another Raid mage looking to tighting up there dps. as of now my stats are....
    1026 spell power
    706 spell crit
    254 focus

for single target dps i use a 33/33 war/lock/arch build. zealot pet, i alwas keep up the stacks from the archon zero point class. on dummies im getting roughly 1k dps on ACT. i have no problems with aoe fights which i use the storm caller spec and almost alwas top the parser charts, but im wondering if this 1k dps is where i should be with my stats?
    Might try zoomancer spec or pyro/ele is a very viable spec now as well. Personally I don't like warlock, but that's just me.
    Onolawk - 60 Guardian Mage
    Former Maximation Raider

+ Reply to Thread