+ Reply to Thread

Thread: whats your favorit thing to do on your dominator?

Plane Touched

Default whats your favorit thing to do on your dominator?

I must say i'm loving 51 dominator in warfronts. I like that its difacult to play well, and i like that hardly anyone knows how to fight a dominator well. It's been rewarding playing as 51 dominator lately.

my favorit thing;

when BG is going 300-10 ish in our favor, and we are fighting at the bottom of the cliff.

someone gets a little brave and stands at the edge of the cliff trying to dps.

1. squirrel
    2. storm shackel
    3. haunting pain
    4. traitorous influance

then if they have a mana bar i like to mana wrench because for whatyever reason your average baddie will start to backpeddle when you do this.

anyone else i'll start proding them untill they start to back up.

then sit back and watch them kill themselves as they backpeddle to ( what they thought was ) "safety"

<3

it's great they go from 80%.....backpeddle....stormshackle hits.....60% they freak out....use an ability..... traitorous hits.....40%......they freak out more and turn and run to home base.....20%......they try to heal and traitorous finishes them off. I lol myself to tears an try to do it again.
    Kleric DOM - daoc/shadowbane/WoW r.i.p. Duality Of Man any DOM out there email me arc421x@yahoo.com
    ChloeNoir <Champion of Champions> Guild-CoFounder

Click below
    Play on Defiant/Harrow PvP server? Looking for a quality guild to add meaning to your rift gameing experience?
    Click above

www.RiftCoC.guildportal.com <---- our guilds website, come say hello!

Rift Master

I'm so bored of Dominator. Bored of it being the only really viable PVP class to play, and even then I'm trying to juggle CC's and energy drains on a train of 3 warriors, all who can kill me in 2-3 globals when I have 950 Valor and over 6k HP.

Balance please...

Quote Originally Posted by Mezkh View Post
    I'm so bored of Dominator. Bored of it being the only really viable PVP class to play, and even then I'm trying to juggle CC's and energy drains on a train of 3 warriors, all who can kill me in 2-3 globals when I have 950 Valor and over 6k HP.

Balance please...
    i still do well as 44 lock/ 18 chloro / 4 am

usualy top 3 dmg done, top 3 dmg taken, top 3 healing done

cant really be more influential than that

lingering wounds usualy ruins my plans tho

pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rift Stinker View Post
    i still do well as 44 lock/ 18 chloro / 4 am

usualy top 3 dmg done, top 3 dmg taken, top 3 healing done

cant really be more influential than that

lingering wounds usualy ruins my plans tho
    You really cant count the dps meters for lock simply bc its damage is cushiony meaning it can easily be healed thru which means killing something takes really long. which allows more damage to be done than what actually needed to kill the target.

Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    You really cant count the dps meters for lock simply bc its damage is cushiony meaning it can easily be healed thru which means killing something takes really long. which allows more damage to be done than what actually needed to kill the target.

i realize that but its spread pressure

also like i said i usualy led in dmg TAKEN...

the more i can keep enemies busy.. thats less time theyre going after FC or going for a node etc.

ill kite and keep 4 enemies busy while winning 3 nodes to 1.. or our fc runs buy them

Soulwalker

So far at low level..

Codex after messing with their healers...I love to take out rogues who try to kill our healers.

Or protect the shard carrier, nothing like a quick transmorg, storm, Incomp, radiant spores, withering vines to get some passive healing going then go on to someone else.

Plane Touched

I know this is a PvP thread but my favorite thing to do with Dom is reflect half of Alsbeth's Grave Bolts back at her.
    People use the words "casual" and "bad" interchangeably, when in reality we should not. A casual player in an mmo is someone who plays the game but due to outside events cannot play it for long periods of time. A bad is a player who stands in the fire, ignores boss mechanics, complains about the former, makes nonsensical statements, wants to be pandered to, and all around tanks most mmos.

Its like if I pay to take a college course that I know is supposed to be hard and instead of taking it, I complain and bother the professors that it is to hard. I dont study, I dont practice, I just complain. After all I am paying for the course so I should get an A+.

I have not see mmos go harder only easier. I dont think for a second that trion is "pandering to the casuals that ruin our games", no I think it is that trion is making mistakes and feels that the bads who play their game for 3 months and leave are worth more than those who play for the entirety of its life.

-Robertosaget

Masterfully control a target by using 15 different abilities and then dying in less than 3 seconds to a warrior or rogue with the one macro button.

+ Reply to Thread