+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro idea

Sword of Telara

Default Chloro idea

So I recently rolled a new mage and healed some a couple of instances and rifts. Unlike many others, I don't think that sub-50 Chloros can't heal but I do agree that it's a bit harder than it used to be. The main problem is the lack of Void Life. Void Life being a 51 point skill is also a problem at level 50 because we are left with no other choice but to go 51 Chloro or we gimp ourselves.

The solution to this is pretty easy: swap Void Life with Essence Surge.

This way you would still have to invest 31 points to get it so it would be far from a baseline skill but much easily accessible than now.

Living Infusion should also be accessible earlier: make it a 12 point skill and lower the bonus to 0.25%/0.75% per point above 11 (down from 0.5%/1.5% per point above 31). The bonus at 51 points would be the same but we would have a bit more healing at the lower levels and some choice at 50.

These changes would both help levelling Chloros and provide some freedom of choice at 50.

No.

Also, no, no, no, no, and no.

Stop messing with chloro.
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Corian View Post
    No.

Also, no, no, no, no, and no.

Stop messing with chloro.
    Can you enlighten me why not? You, a probably 51 point Chloro, wouldn't see ANY changes but this would help a lot of lower level Chloros and also would give you some choice not to go full 51 points into Chloro.

Quote Originally Posted by hopp View Post
    Can you enlighten me why not? You, a probably 51 point Chloro, wouldn't see ANY changes but this would help a lot of lower level Chloros and also would give you some choice not to go full 51 points into Chloro.
    give void life to clerics, give us back the 1.2 chloro.
    used to be a proud member of Rift Runners till madness took over.

+ Reply to Thread