+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What pots/scrolls/buffs stack to maximize Int/SP/End?

Rift Disciple

Default What pots/scrolls/buffs stack to maximize Int/SP/End?

I am looking to find out how I can maximize primary and secondary stat boost from scrolls/pots and buffs.

I know what buffs stack from bluedot's post on his forums but I am not sure how scrolls/pots work with these buffs and if they will be 'overwritten' or not.

I know I can stack scrolls and pots on myself when soloing but this question is for when in a raid setting.

What stat vials/philters do you use (or do they get overwritten by raid buffs (giving the same stat increase) and there is no point in serums in raids?

What scrolls do you use (or do they also get overwritten by raid buffs)?

Any answer appreciated.
    Last edited by Darkbulb; 07-03-2011 at 09:17 AM.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Rift Disciple

And also..I know there are assault and fortification versions and some do not stack and/or cancel eachother out.
    So, which +stat pots do you mages bring with you?

Also...is there any food (that will stack with the above) that gives +stat?
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Telaran

Detailed info about mage consumables can be found here: http://chaosrising.guildlaunch.com/f....php?t=6808101

Its a little old so burning witchstones aren't as good as they used to be but basically nothing is going to overwrite food/pots though I'm pretty sure buffs will overwrites scrolls.

Rift Chaser

buffs do over write scrolls

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by rhorne33 View Post
    Detailed info about mage consumables can be found here: http://chaosrising.guildlaunch.com/f....php?t=6808101

Its a little old so burning witchstones aren't as good as they used to be but basically nothing is going to overwrite food/pots though I'm pretty sure buffs will overwrites scrolls.
    Thanks for link.

But philters doesn't stack with buffs?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbulb View Post
    Thanks for link.

But philters doesn't stack with buffs?
    I did that a while ago, but at least at that point if we put a bard in a group had someone hit a heroic philter and them him cast his ap/sp buff it would go away. I remember this because I was getting ready to make a bunch of these.

If someone lets me know that our person was confused and they got both I would be excited to hear that of course . Then I'd probably go test it myself this time and find out that they were right and I'd be .
    Last edited by Sayam; 07-03-2011 at 12:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread