+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any interesting new pvp spec out there lately?

Soulwalker

Default Any interesting new pvp spec out there lately?

Currently I've been playing both Dom/Chloro/AM and Lock/Necro/AM...I like both, but I'm looking for something else to play around with.

It doesn't have to be the best spec out there...just looking for something fun and effective. Wouldn't mind something semi-bursty if such a thing exists for mages after the pyro nerfs.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    Currently I've been playing both Dom/Chloro/AM and Lock/Necro/AM...I like both, but I'm looking for something else to play around with.

It doesn't have to be the best spec out there...just looking for something fun and effective. Wouldn't mind something semi-bursty if such a thing exists for mages after the pyro nerfs.
    have tried all sorts of specs, can certainly get some survivability but just really lacks any real damage to actually take people down.

Last one I have been trying out was lock/chloro/am - it has good survivability but again lacks any burst.

I chose mage because I wanted to do heavy damage, even at the expense of survivability and dying more than others, but now the balance is broken.

Think im gonna stick to my pyro and just have to make the best of it.

+ Reply to Thread