+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has Trion announced a date yet?

Default Has Trion announced a date yet?

When they plan on removing mages for good and letting us reroll a viable class?

or are we *cough* working as intended?

Rift Chaser

What exactly got changed that you think is so terrible? Or are you just making another thread in an effort to be one of the cool kids?

I think you're just not doing something correctly.

Spell Power has always scaled better than AP. We're about 2 weeks from the opening of Hammerknell, where an entire new tier (not just new set of equal gear) will be available.

Will Chloro's become magically able to solo-heal Tanks in Raids again? Probably not. But, our AOE healing doesn't appear to be terrible.

I don't even know what the complaints about T2's are. I'm a PvP'er with a few T2 pieces and I've yet to come across a fight I couldn't heal. I've done everything post-patch except xCC. The only fight I had a Bard help out on was Plutonus because he LOVES to blind me.
    Last edited by Eorith; 07-03-2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Quoted a post that was removed
    Stigas - 50 Defiant Mage - Rank 5
    <PeeKay>
    US-Dayblind (PvP)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    I think you're just not doing something correctly.

Spell Power has always scaled better than AP. We're about 2 weeks from the opening of Hammerknell, where an entire new tier (not just new set of equal gear) will be available.

Will Chloro's become magically able to solo-heal Tanks in Raids again? Probably not. But, our AOE healing doesn't appear to be terrible.

I don't even know what the complaints about T2's are. I'm a PvP'er with a few T2 pieces and I've yet to come across a fight I couldn't heal. I've done everything post-patch except xCC. The only fight I had a Bard help out on was Plutonus because he LOVES to blind me.
    Well thats fine for you. Not interested in healing, thats what my cleric is for thanks.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Synjyn View Post
    Well thats fine for you. Not interested in healing, thats what my cleric is for thanks.
    pdb.......

Healing isnt an issue at all, nvr faced a problem solo healing a T2.. my aoe heals in raids is always in the top. If u mix up some of the skills instead of smashin 1 macro like b4, chloros r damn decent healers.

For dps on the other hand, it gets me frustrated when on an AoE pull, if i dont use CDs (Static discharge, trinket...etc) a warrior will put as much dps as me if not more. I really dont think thats fair in any aspect.
    Retired

Mages are fine as they are

Mages were fine before 1.3

Mages were fine before the general damageincrease of all abilities

Mages are fine as they are... except if you are a no good QQer who cant play.

Sez

WTS Cheese and Crackers, goes great with whine.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Rift Disciple

Grats Sez. 2.985 posts.

I get why you dont have a clue most of the time. You play the forum and not the game.

I'm not against QQ. Quality QQ can get results. But this kind of QQ is the bad sort.

aux

Buff QQ now Trion
    I'm so BORED

I agree, we can still heal and buff well...

I'm sure that's why we all rolled mages... to heal and buff.

To be competitive (and rarely top 3) in DPS you need to maintain perfect 7-10 button rotations... while rogues and warriors do the same with 1-3 buttons.

PVP is fine if you include dom in your spec. Pyro specs are just a bad joke now. Warlock was seriously weakened by the Devouring Shadows LOS nerf.

I'll wait until HK to see if mages are even invited to go. My guild was the first to clear ROS & GSB on my server and now with the crappy parses mages put out they are being replaced with better DPS.

GRATS TRION! YOU WON! You got my money, ***** me, and didn't even kiss me first.

Stop mouning about how was it back then and concentrate on how is it right now, really, I'v been playing a mage for about 2 months now and I love it! Ha! Positive thinking mate =D
    All those cries make me wanna...laugh
    You're born, you take shi*. You get out in the world, you take more shi*. You climb a little higher, you take less shi*. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shi* even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.

Quote Originally Posted by Vair View Post
    Grats Sez. 2.985 posts.

I get why you dont have a clue most of the time. You play the forum and not the game.
    I think you're right, he's got over 3K posts and I see him constantly, so either he LIVES at his computer so he can both game and read/write in the forums or he just spends his free time prowling the forums LOL.

+ Reply to Thread