+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So warlock, the new fotm

Default So warlock, the new fotm

Have warlocks been buffed with the previous patch, or did nobody play a warlock before because pyro's were the fotm?

Since rogues are basically insects against a single warlock, what's the lock's nemesis? Clerics?
    Rank 4 Cleric (Inquisicar) [retired]
    Rank 6 Rogue (Sin, Sab or NB) [retired]
    Retired from Rift due to a lack of PVP content and increasing server instability.

aux

They were buffed, yes.

The nemesis is a rogue with oxygen going to the brain.
    I'm so BORED

Quote Originally Posted by DaniWes View Post
    Have warlocks been buffed with the previous patch, or did nobody play a warlock before because pyro's were the fotm?

Since rogues are basically insects against a single warlock, what's the lock's nemesis? Clerics?
    Nope, Dots are still pretty weak in pvp. Dom, if anything is extremely powerful right now, but most people don't understand how to play it still.

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Rift Master

Lock is powerful, but is countered by some Cleric and Mage builds.

I'd guess there were less warlocks out there, due to 51 chloros. And Dom is FotM, if anything.

I'm sure some pyro and SC are trying more defensive builds now that they lost some burst.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by lol u mad? View Post
    Nope, Dots are still pretty weak in pvp. Dom, if anything is extremely powerful right now, but most people don't understand how to play it still.
    Collateral Damage also spreads the resource drain portion of the spell with the damage...

Very, very fun loading a Cleric up with mana drains and watching them drain his closeby teammates as well.

There is no way that a warlock build can 1v1 a nightblade build. So scrap your assasin and move to a competitive build, and suddenly you'ss start to own all the warlocks.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    Collateral Damage also spreads the resource drain portion of the spell with the damage...

Very, very fun loading a Cleric up with mana drains and watching them drain his closeby teammates as well.
    I've got a question, Collateral Damage is only on the direct damage spells right? I mean from its tooltip, it can only spread ST dmg skills, which means for a DOM the only one is mana drain as its directly dmging + drain.

+ Reply to Thread