+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just checkin....Devs don't like you having Earth or Air dmg?

Plane Walker

Default Just checkin....Devs don't like you having Earth or Air dmg?

As far as I can tell, we have ways to boost Fire, Water, and Death dmg...but not earth or Air.

Am I missing the soul combo? Is it hidden in Archon somewhere?

Stormcaller has multiple talents to boost air spells...
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Shield of Telara

There's many buffs to Air spells in SC. And why would you want to increase earth damage?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveJones View Post
    There's many buffs to Air spells in SC. And why would you want to increase earth damage?
    the +boosts to air is situational......water damage, Death,Fires have points that increase dmg .06%-2%dmg for every point invested in soul.

And my want for earth is based on elem and archon earth primaries(Pillstone and CrystMiss)

but the lack of dmg spells earth based, or core air....just has me wondering why they were left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by quicklikesloth View Post
    the +boosts to air is situational......water damage, Death,Fires have points that increase dmg .06%-2%dmg for every point invested in soul.

And my want for earth is based on elem and archon earth primaries(Pillstone and CrystMiss)

but the lack of dmg spells earth based, or core air....just has me wondering why they were left behind.
    You are high buddy, air damage is the principal thing used in SC and there are many ways to buff it .
    If you are talking about passives that increase elemental damages then you will need to be very specific which in turn makes your point moot and very redundant.

+ Reply to Thread